I am on Cypionate, do I NEED hCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sokaiya

I have been on trt for almost 18 months and have never used hcg nor an a.i. as I do not plan on having children and I did not notice any shrinkage of my testes and regarding back filling the upstream hormones I am not convinced.

Overall I feel great regarding my energy/libido/erections/mood/gains in muscle/strength and my recovery from lifting weights and I have no issues regarding penile sensitivity/low ejaculate volume as I can still shoot big loads and have intense orgasms.

THIS

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Montrealer

Montrealer, where do you get blood work done in montreal? Im 57 in excellent shape , did you see a big strength difference at the 3/6 month on cyp? thanks
Alphablast, I do my tests at St. Mary's (my wife works there, so she can report my results to me the same day). I do a moderate amount of weights since I am more of a runner. Definitely, feel the endurance boost.

johnnybones

The main reason to add hcg to testosterone is for fertility/cosmetic purposes as hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin) mimicks lh and seeing as lh is shutdown when using exogenous testosterone using hcg will mimic lh and stimulate the leydig cells in the testes to produce ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) and to also prevent the testes from atrophy.

Using hcg will prevent the leydig cells from becoming dormant.

As far as back filling the upstream hormones it has never been proven in the medical literature.

Regarding shrinkage everyone is different as some do not notice any where as others do.

Highly doubtful on trt doses that the shrinkage will be extreme as in shriveled up like raisins.

It all comes down to what you feel is best and your purpose/goal for adding it to your protocol as the only way you will know is if you try it.

You will hear so many say they derive beneficial effects an d many others that do not feel anything. or feel worse...............intra-individual variability.

As far as irresponsible that is for you to decide.

I have been on trt for almost 18 months and have never used hcg nor an a.i. as I do not plan on having children and I did not notice any shrinkage of my testes and regarding back filling the upstream hormones I am not convinced.

Overall I feel great regarding my energy/libido/erections/mood/gains in muscle/strength and my recovery from lifting weights and I have no issues regarding penile sensitivity/low ejaculate volume as I can still shoot big loads and have intense orgasms.

Everyone is different so you need to decide what you are hoping to obtain from using it!
did you have solid libido and energy before TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me