How Would You Improve ExcelMale.com ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

Nelson - Maybe something you‘ve already done, but I would love to see comprehensive poll/survey amongst members using something like SurveyMonkey. Dozen or so questions per each category. Could release to non-members as well. Members could help come up with the questions

trtthings

I just want to say that I really like this site. I feel like the members here are more knowledgeable and bigger nerds than members of other similar forums.

One suggestion would be to allow people to easily add their protocols in their signature, but maybe that's already possible, I just haven't checked.

Joe Sixpack

Did you ever figure out what was going on w/ the weekly newsletter? A few of us were getting some kind of connection error whenever we clicked on a link. I enjoy the newsletter feature. It reminds me to go in and check out what's going on at the site.

Goel

While I get that the sticky threads are there because they are topics that come up so frequently there's too many of them and it's annoying to scroll through.

It probably wouldn't help to consolidate all stickies into a single sub-forum partly because they're context specific, but would be great if we could "windowshade" the stickies with a "display/hide" toggle at the top of each Sticky section

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The only thing I can think if is some kind of template/chart so when we type in lab values etc it keeps it aligned?
It's a little tedious to use, but this forum software seems to support the "table" BB code tag. I don't see a tool to insert one automatically, but once it's in there you get a nice popup toolbar that lets you manage the table:

Hormone

Amount

Units

Testosterone

ng/dL

Estradiol

pg/mL

To see how it works, click "Reply" to this post and then click on the far right icon to "Toggle BB code".

Forty2

Hello Guys

Any suggestions on what would make this site better?

Thank you.

Nelson

Here's a suggestion, Nelson. If someone asks you a direct question, please don't ignore it. If you don't know the answer, just say so. No big deal. I think this is a great site and you have contributed immensely to it, but I still think it's rather rude to ignore questions that are specifically directed to you.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here's a suggestion, Nelson. If someone asks you a direct question, please don't ignore it. If you don't know the answer, just say so. No big deal. I think this is a great site and you have contributed immensely to it, but I still think it's rather rude to ignore questions that are specifically directed to you.
Not sure what you mean. I purposely ignore anyone? Can you give me an example? I am a busy man but I try to make time as long as the person is polite and not trying to eat up my time.

Also, unless you add @Nelson Vergel , I will never get an email alert to let me know someone is asking me a question.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It's a little tedious to use, but this forum software seems to support the "table" BB code tag. I don't see a tool to insert one automatically, but once it's in there you get a nice popup toolbar that lets you manage the table:

Hormone

Amount

Units

Testosterone

ng/dL

Estradiol

pg/mL

To see how it works, click "Reply" to this post and then click on the far right icon to "Toggle BB code".

I think this is what @Cataceous means:

insert table in ExcelMale.jpg

No. 7

Although it doesn't work on my computer all the time, one thing I really like is hovering the mouse over a subject line and getting a preview of what is inside before having to actually click in. This is a real time saver for me.

All in all, I think this site is the best for informative, sensible discussion and I want to thank Nelson for all his efforts on our behalf.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to create subfolders? For example:

For the prostate one: Prostate Related Issues

Create subfolders:

BPH
Prostate Cancer

For Side Effects:Testosterone Side Effect Management

Create:

Estradiol
High Hematocrit
Water Retention & High Blood Pressure
Mood swings
hCG (Testicular size, fertility, libido)
etc

Or will this be too busy visually?

The only subfolder I created (recipes)

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to create subfolders? For example:

For the prostate one: Prostate Related Issues

Create subfolders:

BPH
Prostate Cancer

For Side Effects:Testosterone Side Effect Management

Create:

Estradiol
High Hematocrit
Water Retention & High Blood Pressure
Mood swings
hCG (Testicular size, fertility, libido)
etc

Or will this be too busy visually?

The only subfolder I created (recipes)

I’ve never seen that on a form before. If the the sub folders would show up on a search. I think it would be really helpful. It would be very helpful for new members.

Our search function isn’t the best. Like most websites.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I just checked that, there is no issue exist. I checked on macbook as well all looks good.
It exists, and appears to be a function of the window width and window zoom parameters. With a default page zoom of 150% and enlarging the window to the display width I do get the full toolbar:
Image 11-11-20 at 12.44 PM.jpg

As I reduce the window's width the icons spill over into a second line:
Image 11-11-20 at 12.45 PM.jpg

But, as I reduce the width still further the inside text box and toolbar suddenly become wider again, now occupying the full width of the window. Now as I continue to reduce the window's width, to about 60% of the screen width, the toolbar icons again start spilling onto a second line, but this time certain icons disappear:
Image 11-11-20 at 12.52 PM.jpg

And then it jumps back to a depleted single line of icons:
Image 11-11-20 at 12.55 PM.jpg

Overall it's strange behavior, and definitely a rendering bug in either the forum software or the various versions of Safari.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me