how to get my wife pregnant

Buy Lab Tests Online

K.pietera

Hi friends ,
I am on TRT for 4+years now. Transcrotal cream 100MG testosterone a day.` ( 30 years old right now )

2years ago my wife and I wanted to get pregnant so I did a sperm test and it came out I was azospermic ..

Now I started a protocol of HCG 6500iu split in 2x 3250iu. The doc told me to quit TRT and follow the HCG protocol but I am scared of stoppinng TRT... My question is , is it possible to get fertile again by just adding the HCG afther 4+years of TRT ?

If not I will quit TRT for a while and continue the HCG.. But my first choice is to stay on alongside with HCG. I started TRT because I had the levels of a 80 year old man ( secondary hypogonadism ) and felt really awfull .. also the TRT gave me a good amount of muscle mass and overall feel good so I don't want to lose it all..

I want to read your opinion or your story on this one please..

Also if my Ennglish is bad , I come from Belgium.. :D

Thanks ,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

HCG at 1000iu’s/ week has always worked for me. Currently using test prop, NPP and primo enanthate, along with 1000iu’s of hcg/ week, and my girlfriend is currently pregnant, after the first month of trying.

i think I remain pretty fertile on HRT even if I use less HCG tho. I have a 3.5 year old son, due to accidentally getting a girl pregnant. Had been off of HCG for 2 months at the time. Was on test and deca back then I believe. And been on HRT total for around 10 years now, nonstop.

I personally chalk my fertility being pretty good while on HRT up to being a health freak and being very healthy in every other aspect of my life, as well as being on HRT. That’s my guess at least. Cuz I personally use quite a bit higher dosages of AAS than most guys on HRT, so if anyone should have issues with fertility, it should be me. I just can’t help but think that optimizing my health in regards to diet, sleep, stress management and exercise is playing a role here, and would greatly improve guys chances of being fertile if they focused on optimizing those aspects of their health as well, opposed to just focusing on how to adjust their HRT protocol to become fertile again. A combination of both would obv be ideal tho.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching