My wife is pregnant

Buy Lab Tests Online

GA8314

Hello Gentlemen,

Just thought I'd pass on the news and the how's, but my wife is pregnant as of today. Hopefully no miscarriage and we plan on getting genetic screening done at 11 weeks or so. It was planned.

So, I'll be 49 is two weeks (I know old for a dad to be but i can handle it). She's 37. I've been on TRT for the past 9 years. Average dose has been 180-200/wk (with some significant blasts here and there), but just lowered down to 140/wk a week ago. I've consistently used 500 HCG, twice per week over the past 9 years. I've always felt better with HCG on board, like better sexually somehow, and also my nuts haven't shrunk much from baseline. As well, at least for me, I feel the added HCG has substantially contributed to my always above range T levels. I've not been super detailed in terms of labs, but total and free T have always been high, and I suspect that even at 140/week WITH 500 HCG twice per week, it will still be over range. I inject both T and HCG twice weekly btw.

I've done at home sperm tests and i've been at the lower end of normal, but definitely there. I did the YO motility app where you can get a video of the sperm swimming around and it tells you what your motility is. Also, volume has always been low for me and even lower since TRT, like probably 2ml. (yeah, I know.....lol)

Anyway, under these circumstances, after 4 months, she is pregnant on the 4th month of trying.

Also, a good friend of mine who has been on high dose TRT for about the same length as me, WITHOUT HCG, got his wife pregnant and now has an 18 mo son who was also planned. He's trying for his second under similar circumstances.

Just wanted to pass on some info from my personal experience. Gosh, this is crazy. Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

This is awesome man, really happy for u. My gf is also pregnant, 14 weeks now. I’ve been on HRT for about a decade. All it took was adding 1000iu’s of HCG per week. Got pregnant the first month trying. Didn’t lower my dosages at all. Genetic tests all came back negative

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me