How to avoid rise in HCT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

Would lowering my testosterone dose but increasing my HCG dose, think that would not increase my HCT as much?

Or lower my dose to get my TT around 600 and feel more tired but my HCT wouldn’t raise as much?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Would lowering my testosterone dose but increasing my HCG dose, think that would not increase my HCT as much?

Or lower my dose to get my TT around 600 and feel more tired but my HCT wouldn’t raise as much?
You never know what will work without trying. For me all it took was going to daily injections. Even though my T levels are high, HCT has stayed in a good range.

Steve78

You never know what will work without trying. For me all it took was going to daily injections. Even though my T levels are high, HCT has stayed in a good range.
What’s your protocol and TT and free T if you don’t mind me asking?

Vince

Super Moderator

GreenMachineX

I also do test cyp daily, but much less. 5mg because my shbg is so low, my free T starts in a good place. A lot of people recommend starting around 10mg daily, but that was too high for me.

Steve78

I also do test cyp daily, but much less. 5mg because my shbg is so low, my free T starts in a good place. A lot of people recommend starting around 10mg daily, but that was too high for me.
You inject .025 cc daily? How do you do that?
Your trt is 35mg a week if so

M.J

I decreased my testosterone dose to 20mg eod and hct stabilized around 49.
But hemoglobin still went up a bit.
Now I have reduced it further and anxiety is much less now. Better over all

Testing this lower dose to see how it goes. Time will tell.

GreenMachineX

I decreased my testosterone dose to 20mg eod and hct stabilized around 49.
But hemoglobin still went up a bit.
Now I have reduced it further and anxiety is much less now. Better over all

Testing this lower dose to see how it goes. Time will tell.
How low of a dose now? And what was your hemoglobin at 20mg eod?

Runnerman

Related to this - I’ve been injecting a total of 65mg per week split in two subq injections. I was hoping to keep my hematocrit lower. I backed off more frequent blood donations because my ferritin crashed. I’ve given blood twice this year and at my last donation a week ago, they did the finger stick hemoglobin check and it was 18.4. I’m sure it’s not as accurate as a lab draw but that probably put me at hematocrit of 55 before donation. I’ll need to do some more labs but maybe I wont be able to get the HCT stable without donations.

GreenMachineX

Related to this - I’ve been injecting a total of 65mg per week split in two subq injections. I was hoping to keep my hematocrit lower. I backed off more frequent blood donations because my ferritin crashed. I’ve given blood twice this year and at my last donation a week ago, they did the finger stick hemoglobin check and it was 18.4. I’m sure it’s not as accurate as a lab draw but that probably put me at hematocrit of 55 before donation. I’ll need to do some more labs but maybe I wont be able to get the HCT stable without donations.
I'm pretty sure the finger stick can be up to a point wrong.

M.J

I can clearly see my blood get ls better as I lower or maybe do frequent injection.
Are you drinking good quantity of water ?
Do you smoke ?

Runnerman

I can clearly see my blood get ls better as I lower or maybe do frequent injection.
Are you drinking good quantity of water ?
Do you smoke ?
I like to think I stay hydrated based on light lemonade colored urine. I have never smoked and I do run 3-4 times per week.

Belekas

nobody
I had the chance many times to compare the finger stick to original lab. And as he mentioned it’s usually around and close to my lab test.
So what you found out most of the time the results from finger prick are very close to the results from venous blood draw in the lab? As I've done finger prick test but read that folks find it notoriously different so need to do proper venous to have the most accurate results which is a bit problematic where I live fwiw.

M.J

So what you found out most of the time the results from finger prick are very close to the results from venous blood draw in the lab? As I've done finger prick test but read that folks find it notoriously different so need to do proper venous to have the most accurate results which is a bit problematic where I live fwiw.
Yes it’s close, I cant remember if it was higher or lower, (I think the finger prick was lower even).
But I wouldn’t say notoriously different, I could be wrong though or maybe it depend on the type of finger prick device !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me