How long to move the needle? Testing Frequency?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've spent the past two years thinking more and more about TRT. I've posted here before

Would I be making a mistake?

I've spent now 24 months working on raising T naturally with little to no luck.

My libido is still very strong. No problems at all, there.
My head of hair is great.
I'm strong at the gym.
Energy is decent

Basically, everything I posted in the previous thread is the same. I'm not coming up on six months since my last test and thinking of testing again. Is it too soon? Too often?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've spent the past two years thinking more and more about TRT. I've posted here before

I'm strong at the gym.
Energy is decent

Basically, everything I posted in the previous thread is the same. I'm not coming up on six months since my last test and thinking of testing again. Is it too soon? Too often?

post #9

You already know where I stand.

Yes, you can retest again but you need a more thorough set of labs.

Need to make sure you have your blood work done in the early am in a fasted state and if you train with weights it would be wise to take a week off as overtraining can drive down natty T levels.

Otherwise, your results will be skewed!

Again blood work should be done for TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, Vit D DHEA-S, LH/FSH, PSA, full thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, antibodies), salivary cortisol (Four Specimens), lipids, CMP, CBC, and CRP.

Bottomline if your FT levels still come back borderline low (most likely) judging by your previous results then do what you feel is best for you.

Keep in mind it could be a slippery slope when it comes to libido/erectile function as you are strong in that department as of now.

Not sure how to get them
post #9

Need to make sure you have your blood work done in the early am in a fasted state and if you train with weights it would be wise to take a week off as overtraining can drive down natty T levels.

Again blood work should be done for TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, Vit D DHEA-S, LH/FSH, PSA, full thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, antibodies), salivary cortisol (Four Specimens), lipids, CMP, CBC, and CRP.

Bottomline if your FT levels still come back borderline low (most likely) judging by your previous results then do what you feel is best for you.

Keep in mind it could be a slippery slope when it comes to libido/erectile function as you are strong in that department as of now.
Most of the clinics in Canada don't test for all of that, and my Dr. is not on the Testosterone train.

But I know what you're saying!

madman

Super Moderator
Not sure how to get them

Most of the clinics in Canada don't test for all of that, and my Dr. is not on the Testosterone train.

But I know what you're saying!

You can easily request blood work through your GP.

For a few of the tests, you may have to pay out of pocket but most provinces in Canada have health insurance plans which cover a majority of tests.

*TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, Vit D, DHEA-S, LH/FSH, PSA, full thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, antibodies), salivary cortisol (Four Specimens), lipids, CMP, CBC, and CRP.

You can easily request blood work through your GP.

For a few of the tests, you may have to pay out of pocket but most provinces in Canada have health insurance plans which cover a majority of tests.

*TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, Vit D, DHEA-S, LH/FSH, PSA, full thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, antibodies), salivary cortisol (Four Specimens), lipids, CMP, CBC, and CRP.
Yeah maybe I need a new GP.

Last time he saw my bloods through the clinic he said it was way too much and over the top.

Golfboy307

Just my opinion: if your libido and erections are good, along with your work outs, stay off it as long as possible. That is coming from a satisfied 8 year+ TRT patient. Trust me, it helped me a bunch, but I was really struggling.

post #9

Okay.

Interesting update. I dont know what to think of this.

I ordered new bloods from Science & Humans in Canada. This will be an additional 6 months since the last set of bloods.

Interesting, my T levels showed a significant drop this time? This is after remaining steady during each 6 month interval. Thoughts? False reading, bad reading? Over exertion from exercise?

I've been sleeping great. I'm feeling incredibly strong in the gym lately. I'm feeling fantastic. Libido still good. I'm dropping body fat. Have been in a calorie deficit for a month.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.28.56 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.29.05 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.29.17 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.29.29 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.29.35 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.31.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.31.46 AM.png

I have been taking some supps regularly
Creatine - nightly
Zinc
Magnesium
Morning - have tried a few test boosters (30 days of status, etc), fadogia agrestis, tongkat, just added some boron etc

madman

Super Moderator
Okay.

Interesting update. I dont know what to think of this.

I ordered new bloods from Science & Humans in Canada. This will be an additional 6 months since the last set of bloods.

Interesting, my T levels showed a significant drop this time? This is after remaining steady during each 6 month interval. Thoughts? False reading, bad reading? Over exertion from exercise?

I've been sleeping great. I'm feeling incredibly strong in the gym lately. I'm feeling fantastic. Libido still good. I'm dropping body fat. Have been in a calorie deficit for a month.

View attachment 41747

View attachment 41748
View attachment 41749
View attachment 41750View attachment 41751
View attachment 41752
View attachment 41753

Your TT/FT are absurdly low!

The shitkicker here is what you stated:

*I've been sleeping great. I'm feeling incredibly strong in the gym lately. I'm feeling fantastic. Libido still good. I'm dropping body fat. Have been in a calorie deficit for a month.

Hard to believe anyone would feel like this with absurdly low TT/FT levels.

I would retest and even then drop the supplements and give yourself a week off from the gym.

Forget messing with any of those so-called garbage T-boosters.

Systemlord

I'm strong at the gym.
Energy is decent

I don't think there's anything more I can add to help you make a decision, clearly you are unable to do so and that suggests you know you don't need TRT.

I don't think there's anything more I can add to help you make a decision, clearly you are unable to do so and that suggests you know you don't need TRT.
My question was more why would it crash like that - without symptoms - maybe feeling better than I did before the other tests.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me