How long does it take to get to pre TRT levels!?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

That sounds pretty amazing. 5 weeks and you're back to feeling good. Not sure what T bliss is though

What type of TRT were you on? Test + hcg?

TRT in isolation, started supplementing iron 2 weeks before stopping TRT do to a severe iron deficiency, started edema meds and started getting erections, energy and then end of week 4 hard crash, then a week later started feeling unusually good.

It's still up in the air how I feel day to day, Wednesday was the best, Friday another great day than not so great day today. Ears ringing louder today in left ear.

Pre-TRT numbers were 120-225 ng/dL, Free T 7.7 pg/mL.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

TRT in isolation, started supplementing iron 2 weeks before stopping TRT do to a severe iron deficiency, started edema meds and started getting erections, energy and then end of week 4 hard crash, then a week later started feeling unusually good.

It's still up in the air how I feel day to day, Wednesday was the best, Friday another great day than not so great day today. Ears ringing louder today in left ear.

Pre-TRT numbers were 120-225 ng/dL, Free T 7.7 pg/mL.

Why did you decide to quit TRT? Is this short-term, or are you planning on staying off indefinitely?

at15

I just stopped TRT 5 weeks ago and no PCT or anything and started to noticed feeling better after 4.5 weeks and had been on TRT for 2.5 years. I have no official confirmation but I experienced T bliss on Wednesday and everyday since.

My joints were killing me last week, this is no longer the case.
big news buddy, seen you around the various trt boards for years. like the guy said above curious as to why you felt like getting off.

Galactus

I was on 70-100mg test a week for over 5 years. Took about 3 months to get my gonads back again and my test levels were much higher than pre-TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me