How long does it take for hematocrit to normalize after stopping TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

Guys testosterone regulates how an increase in red blood cells and hence an increase in hematocrit affects us. Have you heard of anyone on trt drop dead from a high hematocrit? Have you ever heard of anyone on trt ever reaching close to 60 when properly hydrated? No. Lots of paranoia. Hematocrit numbers are bullshit. I tested mine 3 times in one week. 58, 52, 54. It changes all the time. And to repeat myself again. Testosterone compensates for possible thickening blood by increasing nitric oxide production and hence dilating your blood vessels for that thicker blood to pass through, balancing things out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Hematocrit numbers are bullshit. I tested mine 3 times in one week. 58, 52, 54. It changes all the time. And to repeat myself again. Testosterone compensates for possible thickening blood by increasing nitric oxide production and hence dilating your blood vessels for that thicker blood to pass through, balancing things out.

@TorontoTRT I tagged you over at my latest few posts. Since you want to keep repeating this, when you get a moment please come educate me and correct my thinking that I laid out there.

Hematocrit, TRT --> systemic vascular resistance response

Thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale