Hormone problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

flakes

Hi,
Am a newbie here and i like to ask for some advice.Am 49 years male dont smoke rarely drink sleep fine.
Since some years i feel easily tired low libido etc.. I did a blood test it showed i had low T Doctor said start with TRT..I did not and instead did a more complete blood test now it showed again low T but also low estrogen and high Prolactin and a low kinda working thyroid..Of course i not happy this but i got to deal with it and atleast I understand why i feel like this...
My questions are can i lower and how to lower my Prolactin? Should i start with TRT?
Here are my blood test from last week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

flakes

Testosterone 267,00 ng dl​
Prolactin 23,8 ngml​

Thyroid free t4 0,98 ng​
Estradiol 11,4 pgml
LH 7,79 Miuml
FSH 5,60 miuml

flakes

I have more numbers of thyroid :
TSH 3,680 uiu/ml
Free T3 3,06 pg/ml
Free T4 0,98 ng/dl

Thanks for the advice and the link to thread.

By the way before my bloodtest i had no sex whatsoever for about 5 days could that have contributed to my high Prolactin score?

How about i start first with Cabergoline solo for 2 months then make a new bloodtest and then decide to start with TRT and also about continuing with or without Cabergoline?

Systemlord

If Reverse T3 is elevated it could explain high TSH, Reverse T3 blocks Free T3 at the receptor and negates good Free T3 levels. Free T3 needs to be midrange or slightly better, or course none of this matters if Reverse T3 is elevated.

No Reverse T3 tested.

Last edited:

flakes

If Reverse T3 is elevated it could explain high TSH, Reverse T3 blocks Free T3 at the receptor and negates good Free T3 levels. Free T3 needs to be midrange or slightly better, or course none of this matters if Reverse T3 is elevated.

No Reverse T3 tested.

I don’t really understand what u saying because only my T4 is low.
My TSH seems ok midrange and my T3 also midrange. Only my T4 is low.

Tsh 3,680. Range. 0,270-4,200
Free T3 3,06 range 2,00-4,40
Free T4. 0,98. Range 0,93-1,70

Do i need to check measure reverse T3 levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me