Low Testosterone but Having Problems Finding a Doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online

JWNAS

Hello all. My name is Nick, and after a lot of research and internal debate, I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and act. I began my own therapy on September 24, and intend to get blood work done monthly for at least the first six months to keep a close eye on things. This site, as well as the youtube channel, and of course the wisdom of guys like Nelson, Dr. Crisler, and others lead me to take the plunge. I'm 36, and haven't felt this good in years. I have had test in the low 300s since my late 20's, but was unable to find a doctor wiling to treat me. Not waiting any longer... Hope everyone is doing well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JWNAS

Thank you for the welcome! Ronny, I posted my labs and protocol in the blood test section. But, I'm taking 125mg E3D of Cyp, and 12.5mg E12hrs Proviron. I started the Proviron immediately after my last lab work, which was about a week and a half ago. I will be getting labs done again in about three weeks, as I was notified that I had evaluated them too early on (and at the wrong time, ergo, not in the trough) to make them useful.

JWNAS

Yes sir. I originally purchased the test to run a full on bodybuilding cycle, but decided to half it and land at the peak TRT dose to take things a little slower. I intend to keep an eye on labs and titrate down to whatever dosage keeps me in a happy range. For the time being, I'm trying to wrap my head around all of the other supplements and how they affect one another to get on a life-long regime that will promote an "optimal" life. I thought I was doing well with just a multi, fish oil, and greens supplements lol. Still have a lot of adjusting to do...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me