Preliminary Bloodwork - Liver Problems?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mmmiron

So I finally received my preliminary bloods and I am not sure how to feel about the results. I am 31 have been diagnosed with Low T but have not been on any TRT for almost 2 years. I haven't even worked out in 2 years up until 1 week before this test. I was expecting my T to come back low and use this as a baseline to get myself dialed in again. Now that I have these results though I am not sure how to proceed. From my research it appears that all of the things that are high except LDL can be attributed to hitting the gym hard for the first time in 2 years for a week straight.

A little background on my. I do not use recs but have in the distant past. I rarely drink but every once in a while I am over served. I eat fairly healthy but have slacked a bit the last two year. Last August my LDL was 99 though. The test last August did not include the CBC or CMP. The last test I have for those in my possession is from 2012 and my AST and ALT were a little high then too but everything else was good except my T and creatine.

This test is the hormone panel for men from PrivateMD and was done at a LabCorp. I would like your opinions on the results. Now sure if it is worth paying an arm and leg to go to the Dr if the Highs can be attested to hitting the gym hard after 2 years off. The LDL I know I need to get my diet dialed in and cardio right plus lose some weight/bf%. Also, do any other numbers stand out? For some reason they did not test LH and FSH which I was interested in for fertility reasons. My E2 seems high as well considering my test level.

Attachments

• CBC.jpg
    CBC.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 212
  • CMP_LIPID.jpg
    CMP_LIPID.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 216
  • Test_E2.jpg
    Test_E2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Your liver enzymes are through the roof!

Did you take any meds or were you drinking before your pull?

Your total testosterone serum levels are low as you can see; but I don't see your LH labs???

Everything else looks fine but you need to get your total serum levels back to youthful levels as clearly you don't want to live where a 80 year old man lives.

Did your Doctor give you any diagnosis as to why your serum levels are so low at such a young age?

There are any number of metabolic conditions that can cause this.

mmmiron

Your liver enzymes are through the roof!

Did you take any meds or were you drinking before your pull?

Your total testosterone serum levels are low as you can see; but I don't see your LH labs???

Everything else looks fine but you need to get your total serum levels back to youthful levels as clearly you don't want to live where a 80 year old man lives.

Did your Doctor give you any diagnosis as to why your serum levels are so low at such a young age?

There are any number of metabolic conditions that can cause this.

I hadn't had a drink for nearly a month before this pull. That is kind of why I am freaking out. The only thing that I consumed in the days leading up to the pull was multi vitamin, motrin, and my inhaler. Not all at once but over the course of the week or so leading up to it.

I do not know why the LH and FSH were not included in this test. My LH and FSH has always come back within range though in previous tests. The Dr. I went to when I first starting feeling like crap didn't do much testing and I was young so I just listened. He basically sent me to get a blood test a few times over the course of 3-6 months then prescribed me 200mg TC and sent me on my way.

Any ideas as to what could make the liver enzymes be so high? I am debating if I should head to the Dr or not for it. I did start working out again after almost two years off the week I took this pull. I read that the muscle damage from lifting can cause elevated liver enzyme numbers but I didn't think it would be this elevated.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Can you list the supplements and Motrin dosage you take? Your liver enzymes are high and the cause is most probably related to oral sups and medications you are taking.

You have low T but you know that already.

I would stop all orals, take 1200 mg per day of NAC (http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Sustain-600mg-Tablets/dp/B0013OVVK0 ), and run another CMP test. By the way, DiscountedLabs.com is cheaper than PrivateMD.

http://www.discountedlabs.com/compr...and-kidney-function-glucose-and-electrolytes/

Last edited:

MG123

I would repeat the CMP to ensure it is accurate. If the liver enzymes are still elevated, I would go see the doctor who will probably order more blood work and possibly a sonogram of your liver.

mmmiron

Can you list the supplements and Motrin dosage you take? Your liver enzymes are high and the cause is most probably related to oral sups and medications you are taking.

You have low T but you know that already.

I would stop all orals, take 1200 mg per day of NAC (http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Sustain-600mg-Tablets/dp/B0013OVVK0 ), and run another CMP test. By the way, DiscountedLabs.com is cheaper than PrivateMD.

http://www.discountedlabs.com/compr...and-kidney-function-glucose-and-electrolytes/

I only take one a day gummy chewables right now. It recommends taking 2 a day but sometimes they get stuck and I eat a few extra. As for Motrin, I take 4 every so many days but nothing to extravagant. Outside of that my intake of supplements has been little to non-existent. It has been a month or more since I have had a drink of alcohol or any other orals.

I just learned about discountlabs so I will take a look. Thanks.

mmmiron

I would repeat the CMP to ensure it is accurate. If the liver enzymes are still elevated, I would go see the doctor who will probably order more blood work and possibly a sonogram of your liver.

Thank you for the reply. It has me freaking out a little to be honest so I am definitely looking to get another test.

mmmiron

It seems I can only reply to junior members. Is this due my my low post count? When I replied to the posts from Mods neither of them posted.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I see your posts.

I would stop every oral that you are taking, take NAC for two weeks at 1200 mg per day (600 mg twice per day) and retest. I bet they will be much lower!

If they do not come down, I would get Hepatitis B and C tests and a GGT test just to make sure that your high enzymes are not caused by a pathogen.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching