Cabergoline and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

SeaDub

I’ve been creeping around here for a while and thought I’d ask directly and see if there have been any other experiences or advice that could be offered.

I’ve been on 160mg/wk Test Cyp since March. My test levels went from the 300’s to between 990’s and 1090’s (I’ve done three panels since).

...everything seems to be going well...EXECPT my lack of libido and ability to maintain strong erections...and some persistent gyno (I’m very lean so it’s quite noticeable). The Doc put me on Arimidex at .5 twice a week. HATED it. Felt either like I wanted to kill everyone or a little whiney bitch! My E2 was never that high...40’s maybe. Crashed it to low single digits on the sensitive test. I took the Adex down to .25 twice a week...still hated the way I felt. Gyno came and went and came again...the Adex never knocked it out.

I just ordered some caber. On my first blood panel, my Prolactin was around 30. The next it was in the 40’s and my last it was 48...

The doc has mentioned it’s been persistently high. I’m hoping the caber will help lower it appropriately and reserect my sex-drive.

Any thoughts it advice would be much appreciated! ...one of my primary concerns is dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome...

Other than test...all I take is 500mg metformin twice a day, 5,000 iu D3, and methyl B12.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Have you avoided sex in the 24hrs prior to the blood test? This can possibly create falsely elevated results but I think you're far enough over the lab range that you should discuss a pituitary MRI to rule out a tumor on the Pit.

SeaDub

I hadn’t the thought about abstinence before the test. It has consistently trended in the wrong direction...the Doc mentioned that a MRI could be something we need to look at...

I thought the caber could help eliminate the SYMTOMS...I’ve also heard it can reduce/eliminate the prolactinoma.

Vince

Super Moderator
When prolactin gets too high can kill your libido, but if it gets too low can also kill your libido. Cabergoline has a very long half-life of around 60 hours.

SeaDub

Yeah...that’s my fear.
(Well...that and DAWS...)

I was NOT a fan of the Arimidex experiment! Felt like my E2 crashed HARD.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me