Homemade Testosterone Cream/Oil

Buy Lab Tests Online

RoneTone

Like many of you I've been following the latest discussions about testosterone cream (esp interested in combing injections and creams) and interested in giving it a go.

I'm not in the USA at the moment and unable to get a compounded cream where I live, but I can certainly get the test powder to make a homemade oil/cream. I've made solutions and oils, injections, etc., with other compounds before so I'm thinking of giving this a shot.

I wanted to know if anyone has made a DIY cream/oil with test? Empower doesn't list their cream's ingredients so I'm interested if anyone else has insight as to what they compound it with.

My first thought would be to use an oil but I'm wondering if that would affect the absorption vs a cream (or if Empower uses another active to assist in the absorption).

Anyways any insight is greatly appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I can't remember that we've had a conversation that went anywhere, it's been asked but unresolved as I remember. I've had that same question myself.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you want to try a gel, Androgel contains "carbomer 980, ethyl alcohol 67.0%, isopropyl myristate, purified water and sodium hydroxide" along with the testosterone. A quick search suggests these ingredients are accessible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me