High T/E2 ratio equals low estradiol symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

vibnad

how are you doing now?

You have a very wide range on your levels (1152 - 3400 ng/dl). You may get along better switching to daily since the propionate half life is only 19 hours.
Hi both, thankyou for your help. I have stopped the anavar. I am using 30 mg test enan eod. I am feeling better. I am going to recheck my shbg in 4 weeks. I am not sure how long it takes the body to restore shbg after anavar use. I am using choline inositiol to help clean any fatty liver issue since shbg is produced in the liver. Hopefully this work

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

vibnad

FYI, i completely agree with Vince. It has nothing to do with the T/e2 ratio. My FREE estrogen is way to considering my shbg. I had all the symptoms of high estrogen without realising:
flaccid penis was shrivelled
testicles tight
would get really itchy when i would get slightly hot.

Like i said i think people underestimate the importance of shbg. I am sure in a few weeks after stopping anavar my shbg comes up. I have just found out that all oral dht derivatives and heavy androgens dramatically reduce shbg. Honestly i have NO IDEA how these bodyuilders are coping with all the drugs they are on - they all prob have very minimal shbg.

jonfranks

I know this thread is a bit old but hopefully this will help somebody.

At one point I was running 300mg test per week, 150mg Su and Weds. I also ran a what I thought was a low dose of adex - 0.25 m,w,f .

My labs were the following 3 days post injection.

TT: 3097
E2: 19.5 ( in my country no option for sensitive or ultra, and range was 20-60 pg/mol )
SHBG: 38
Free T %: 3.1%

I had no morning wood, low libido, felt like crap. Was tired and didn't have much motivation. I had crashed my e2 in the past with dumb adex doses and the symptoms were very familiar.

The point of my post is that yes, I also had low e2 symptoms and shitty sex life when my T:E2 ratio was too HIGH. In this case the ratio was 3097/19.5 = 158!!!!! They say the a ratio where you will feel good is 30-40. This makes sense since when I was all natural ( and viewing other natural young mens levels ) something like 680/22 = 30.9.

Also if you are on Anavar or other steroids that is probably lowering your SHBG to levels way too low. 5 is not good. Your liver might be having a hard time as well which could cause the levels to be low.

I would work to get your T:E2 level between 30-40 and your SHBG up into high 20s to mid 30s. Unless something else is wrong I bet you will feel WAY better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me