Anyone supplement E2 alongside TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

The slice

Question for the low E2 guys.

Does anyone add E2 exogenously alongside their TRT. If so, where did they start dosage wise and how successful was it.

I’ve never had any libido on TRT - My E2 is always on the lower end and my SHBG is extremely low. Aside from the shot libido, I don’t feel that great on TRT compared to how others seem to feel.

I’ve come to the conclusion my Low E2 is a factor and not sure how to go about addressing

140mg / week injected daily - 500iu HCG

SHBG - 15 (18.3 - 54.1) nmol/L

OESTRADIOL 62 (41 - 159 R) pmol/L

TESTOSTERONE 23.3 (8.64 - 29 R) nmol/L

FREE TESTOSTERONE -0.69 (0.2 - 0.62 R) nmol/L

FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 150.3 (24 - 104 R)

PROLACTIN 253 (86 - 324) mU/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

There is another thread by (I think) user coconutz that talks a lot about this. Also, you may be able to raise e2 somewhat with DHEA, HCG and also making sure you aren't taking anything like zinc or melatonin which can potentially block aromatase.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
This guy went from zero to hero with 2 mg estradiol valerate daily (oral tablet). He's been doing it for six months now and loves it. Bear in mind he's on 350 mg of testosterone, so if you're going to try it at a lower dose of TRT, I'd take proportionately less estradiol.

Last edited:

The slice

This guy went from zero to hero with 2 mg estradiol valerate daily (oral tablet). He's been doing it for 1 1/2 years now and loves it. Bear in mind he's on 350 mg of testosterone, so if you're going to try it at a lower dose of TRT, I'd take proportionately less estradiol.

Pretty compelling stuff

Vince

Super Moderator
I have lower estrogen. I never thought it was necessary to increase my E2.

If you want to give it a try to see if it makes a difference in your workouts and sex life. I'm all for it. If you do, please post your results.

The slice

So I upped my HCG and lowered my test to try to achieve a more favorable Test to E2 Ratio. I have heard a lot of guys having a better libido on a lower dose. The results are surprising.

My test went from 140mg down to 87.5mg and increased my HCG to 500iu EOD.

This is my results after 4 weeks.

SHBG - 8 (18.3 - 54.1) nmol/L

OESTRADIOL 164 (41 - 159 R) pmol/L

TESTOSTERONE 28.8 (8.64 - 29 R) nmol/L

FREE TESTOSTERONE -1.04 (0.2 - 0.62 R) nmol/L

FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 325 (24 - 104 R)

PROLACTIN 257 (86 - 324) mU/L

SHBG Lower - Test Higher, E2 much higher and my free Androgens way higher.

My libido is still absolute dog shit - I am way more short tempered - I find it much harder to ejaculate and my seamen volume had decreased.

Makes absolutely no sense.

Vince

Super Moderator
So I upped my HCG and lowered my test to try to achieve a more favorable Test to E2 Ratio. I have heard a lot of guys having a better libido on a lower dose. The results are surprising.

My libido is still absolute dog shit - I am way more short tempered - I find it much harder to ejaculate and my seamen volume had decreased.

Try stopping the HCG and see if it helps. Some guys just can't use HCG.

Seagal

You didn't achieve your goal of 'having a better libido on a lower dose'. Increasing E2 with HCG worked.
I would lower the dose of both T and HCG.

JA Battle

I am injecting 400 micrograms of estradiol valerate daily with 20mg of test prop daily. I am a heavy dht converter as well although I’m not hairy sensitivity is through the roof and libido is up. Eq is fair. Unchanged. I’m playing with ratios and doses. And still awaiting bloodwork. Tried a mich lower e2 dose a few years ago to no effect and have just recently started to play with this again. With the higher dose I’ve noticed a difference. Not dialed though.

JA Battle

I am injecting 400 micrograms of estradiol valerate daily with 20mg of test prop daily. I am a heavy dht converter as well although I’m not hairy sensitivity is through the roof and libido is up. Eq is fair. Unchanged. I’m playing with ratios and doses. And still awaiting bloodwork. Tried a mich lower e2 dose a few years ago to no effect and have just recently started to play with this again. With the higher dose I’ve noticed a difference. Not dialed though.
10mg of enanthate is my normal trt dose and my e2 is 20 with total t at 1000. So 50/1 has me quite a ways from the 15/1-30/1 most guys that do well find themselves

JA Battle

10mg of enanthate is my normal trt dose and my e2 is 20 with total t at 1000. So 50/1 has me quite a ways from the 15/1-30/1 most guys that do well find themselves
I am doing my experiment with hopes of achieving around 22/1 ratio. At this 400mcg of e2 valerate I’m taking with 20mg prop I have experienced no high e2 effects that I am aware of and blood levels should be stable for blood work in a few days to see

JA Battle

How is your libido?
I’d say it is increased along with sensitivity. However, currently my functioning is still a work in progress. I’m going to experiment with more e2 soon or lower t dose. Probably lower t dose because it will equal faster results because of the difference in half life between test p and e2 valerate. I can’t do this for another week though because I need to finish letting e2 level stabilize at my current dose of .4mg daily

JA Battle

I’d say it is increased along with sensitivity. However, currently my functioning is still a work in progress. I’m going to experiment with more e2 soon or lower t dose. Probably lower t dose because it will equal faster results because of the difference in half life between test p and e2 valerate. I can’t do this for another week though because I need to finish letting e2 level stabilize at my current dose of .4mg daily
I want to get bloods before next phase of experiment. My goal is to experiment between th ratios of 15/1, 22/1, 30/1.

BillWilson

Hi there,

Was loss of penile sensitivity an issue for you? I have been struggling to get dialed in on TRT for over 2.5 years and I am beginning to suspect that low E2 might be my problem. For instance, when my total test was 1500, my E2 was 40.

The main sexual dysfunction I have experienced is loss of sensitivity on my penis and I am wondering if I can get it back by increasing my estrogen. I just started HCG in the hopes of accomplishing this, did you have the same issue?

The slice

Hi there,

Was loss of penile sensitivity an issue for you? I have been struggling to get dialed in on TRT for over 2.5 years and I am beginning to suspect that low E2 might be my problem. For instance, when my total test was 1500, my E2 was 40.

The main sexual dysfunction I have experienced is loss of sensitivity on my penis and I am wondering if I can get it back by increasing my estrogen. I just started HCG in the hopes of accomplishing this, did you have the same issue?
I have the same issue - it’s really hard to finish. If I was a teenager I’d love this problem but as an adult, lasting for ages is more hassle than it’s worth :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me