High T/E2 ratio equals low estradiol symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

vibnad

Hi,

I have been on trt for a few years and i have noticed that my penis head is no longer as sensitive as it used to be pre trt. I remember the head of my penis being very sensitive to the touch, especially after ejaculation. Now its almost like i dont feel anything. I cant orgasm whilst having sex. The bloodwork below is 12 hours after a 50 mg test prop injection. I have always had low shbg. Even though my estradiol is fairly high 166 pmol {45 pg} i still have symptoms of low estradiol - penis head is not as red as it used to be, now it is more dry i guess. My question is it because i have a dominant androgen to estrogen ratio?
My t is like 3400 but e2 is circa 45 hence that puts me at 75 for a t/e2 ratio. I dont seem to aromatize that much. i dont take any anti e. I have been having this problem for a while. Any help please? Should i try to raise estradiol?

D.H.E.A. SULPHATE
3.200 umol/L 0.44 - 13.40

FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE
*<0.3 IU/L 1.50 - 12.40

LUTEINISING HORMONE
*<0.3
IU/L 1.70 - 8.60

TESTOSTERONE
*118 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40

FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED)
nmol/L 0.30 - 1.00

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB
*5.77 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00

FREE ANDROGEN INDEX
*2045.06 Ratio 24.00 - 104.00

17-BETA OESTRADIOL
166 pmol/L 0.00 - 191.99

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Testing needs to be in your trough, not the peak. That's not how this is done. Are you injecting twice per week? EOD?

A LOT (emphasis) of E symptoms mirror each other from low to high, though a classic low E sign is joint pain or joint clicking/popping.

T/E ratio is a garbage method, with low SHBG your Free T is very high, and so will be your Free Estrogen. I'm convinced just on this that you're not low E.

Systemlord

Your estrogen is way to high, your free estrogen must be insanely high with SHBG at 5.77. Your protocol is working against you, you should be injecting very small doses everyday do to very low SHBG, injecting larger doses less frequently will only result in more estrogen conversion.

My SHBG fluctuates between 16-20 and I only feel good injecting 20-25mg EOD, if I inject twice weekly my muscles go soft as do my erections.

Last edited:

vibnad

My injection protocol is

50 mg test prop eod.

Should i use a longer ester like enanthate instead? I assumed a longer ester wouldnt work with someone with very low shbg.

I have tested my shbg three times : they have all been 5.77, 4.37 and 6.5

This was my results 12 hours after 40 mg test prop injection.
1535529942015.png

48 hours after 50 mg test prop injection:

1535530132685.png

I cant understand what is going on. My penis head used to be extremely sensitive since i am uncircumcised. Now i feel very little sensation from masturbation or oral sex. I am getting so concerned that i will never resolve the problem. I don't get morning errections. I even notice that the skin on my penis head is slightly whiteish/dry and flakey, which is why i think it a low estradiol compared to tesotersone. My penis head used to be bright red/ pink when it was most sensitive. I am completely losing hope.

I completely understand the low sensitivity, I deal with that too. I think you need labs in your trough, that's what we use and what we're used to working with.

Id be very comfortable saying it's not low E for you.

vibnad

I am going to get my estradiol tested three more times at regular intervals. Problem is here in the UK we don't have sensitive oestradiol test but I can still use them in comparison toone another to gauge wihich direction it is moving. I always thought that for having a tt of almost 3400, 45 pg oestradiol is pretty low especially considering I have low shbg. Whenever I took arimidex I ended up feeling very flat emotionally. Stronger errections possibly but still very insensitive.

vibnad

This is going to sound extremely stupid but i think may have realised why i have very low shbg. I have been taking 10 mg of anavar daily to help heal a knee injury while training. I thought it was such a small dose that the effect would be negligible but just read online that it can reduce shbg by as much 70 %. Anyone else experience this?

We dont use Anavar around here though I've heard that it can/does suppress SHBG. If it correlates that SHBG has been low since you started Anavar, it could explain it. an SHBG of 5.77 is about as low as Ive ever seen though mine is 13.

vibnad

I'm going to cease use and hopefully it will allow my shbg to creep up into normal range. I have read 30 mg can reduce shbg by approx 70%. Still have my penis sensitivity issues but i will take it one step at a time

at15

how are you doing now?

You have a very wide range on your levels (1152 - 3400 ng/dl). You may get along better switching to daily since the propionate half life is only 19 hours.

Last edited:

deBooza

This is going to sound extremely stupid but i think may have realised why i have very low shbg. I have been taking 10 mg of anavar daily to help heal a knee injury while training. I thought it was such a small dose that the effect would be negligible but just read online that it can reduce shbg by as much 70 %. Anyone else experience this?

Missed this post the first time round. Hope the following post helps with Anavar use and its suppression on SHBG:
Anavar (Oxandrolone) does lower SHBG!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching