High libido while having low testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

Is it possible to have very high libido and good erections while also having low testosterone levels? Did any of you experience that? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
usually we see low T ends up meaning the guy has become E dominant and therein lies where the water retention, ED, weight gain, etc etc that come from being low T. But we're all different and it wouldn't be unheard of in fact I think I've read individual stories similar to that where a guy presented as low T but was more of a unicorn in the sexual sides be much less.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If I had high libido and good erections, I would not start TRT unless T levels are very low (under 250 ng/dL verified by at least two morning time fasted samples)

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi,

Is it possible to have very high libido and good erections while also having low testosterone levels? Did any of you experience that? Thanks.

I would agree with Nelson, going on trt could hurt your libido and also cause ED. Make sure you have your Labs first thing in the morning fasting, you could also find natural ways to increase your testosterone.

Weasel

Funny thing about this, coming from my personal experience, the sexual side of TRT wasn't the main benefit or symptom. The mental sides were killing me. In addition, you have to consider your health. Low T is not healthy.

Was me as well. Never really had any sexual sides from low t.

Gman86

Same. With low T I hade zero sexual sides, and libido was good from what I remember. It was definitely the mental sides that caused me to seek treatment.

Also I’m able to keep fat off much easier now. That was a side effect of low T I didn’t even realize I was experiencing. It was definitely harder to keep fat off before I started TRT.

Smokey

Same here, great libido and erections but was depressed and sleepy in the evening and had dizzy spells. Thinking back I should have just addressed adrenal fatigue which was causing low T

Kaes

I think T messes with libido, for sure. If I had nickel for every post I've read here--and elsewhere--from guys with high T and low libido, I'd be a millionaire. Sure, elevated E can be a culprit, but as most of you know, its more complicated than that. For example, my libido is much stronger if I stay in the 400's, but physically, I feel crappy unless I'm in the higher 6s or low 7s. Then, however, libido is hit or miss. A balancing act that never ends, IMO.

JQ88

Even the most perfect TRT Protocol will occasionally have some erectile issues...

Nobody who takes an AI can be sure 100% that their **** will always Work.

Argus

Histamine levels also play a large part in libido. People with higher histamine levels tend to have supercharged libidos, male or female.

madman

Super Moderator
Even the most perfect TRT Protocol will occasionally have some erectile issues...

Of course it can as testosterone/e2 are only part of the overall picture regarding ones libido/erectile health as there are many other factors involved.

Ones cardiovascular/endothelial health, NO (nitric oxide levels)/excess stress (mental/physical)/lack of quality sleep/depression,anxiety,anger issues/poor diet/unhealthy lifestyle (excess alcohol/drug use/smoking)/certain medications.

Argus

Where are finding this?

There are many articles if you research "undermethylation", or "histadelia". One example from Livestrong:
"Among other things, histamines play a key role in regulation of the sexual libido..."

I don't have a high enough post count to add the link, but the info is easy to find.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me