High free t

Buy Lab Tests Online

d-man

Guys what are your thoughts on these numbers? My protocol at the time; test cyp 35-40 mgs , mon wed fri and no AI. My SHBG tested at 17 a while ago. I do not feel optimal with these numbers. My strength is insane at the gym and sex drive is good as well but don't feel great if that makes any sense. Irritable,moody and feel like get hot flashes. I think the free T is escalating my anxiety. The logical answer would be to lower my dosage just wanted to get some thoughts - thanks!

Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 906 ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
Comment:
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) >50.0 High pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5 01
TSH 1.500 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01
Estradiol, Sensitive 38.5 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0 02

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

d-man

Nelson it feels like I'm anabolics!! I've done them in high doses many moons ago. The only other supplement I'm on is MOD grf and Imap. I feel pumped all day and my strength is crazy in the gym. I'm not sure why my body is responding like this to TrT.

d-man

These are my labs on hcg mono not too long ago. I do take 50 mgs of DHEA daily.
Testosterone, Serum 217 Low ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
Comment:
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) 10.3 pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5 01
**Please note reference interval change**
DHEA-Sulfate 323.0 ug/dL 102.6 - 416.3 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 1.4 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01
Prolactin 8.2 ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01
IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 196 ng/mL 83 - 233 02
Estradiol, Sensitive 10.4 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0 02
**Please note reference interval change**
This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by LabCorp. It has not been cleared by the Food and
Drug Administration.
Methodology: Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry(LC/MS/MS)
Progesterone 1.3 ng/mL 0.2 - 1.4 01

d-man

Here are some labs - dosage 60 mg 2x per week IM injections AI .25 per week

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 3.46.32 PM.png

Jk78

Guys I'm learning here as well. Could this be low SHGB? Also, doesn't his E2 seem low at 14, which could lead to the moodiness, irritability and hot flashes? Am I starting to understand this stuff or have I just hit my head on a brick wall?

d-man

Your correct on both. I stopped the AI and switched to sub q and my e is at 38 with same symptoms. I'm guessing I'm over and under shooting my e sweet spot.

Jk78

Your correct on both. I stopped the AI and switched to sub q and my e is at 38 with same symptoms. I'm guessing I'm over and under shooting my e sweet spot.

Did you have a time where the symptoms seemed to subside then came back? With a testosterone level of 1098, Nelson may argue your E2 is still low, using his total T / E2 ratio, your at a ratio of 28. He recommends a ratio of 14-20, or an E2 of 55-78 in your case. There are stickies about it, but I'm not sure how to link them from my mobile.

d-man

I posted my current labs and protocol at the top of the thread. The lab you are looking at is an older one that I posted. Scroll to top.

Superman

my free T is way too high as well and tbh I don't feel all that great. I feel brain dead, have more anxiety, moody, boner issues once in a while, etc. My labs in May for Free T were around 32(8.7-25.1 range)(TT 1060, E2 25.5) so Dr lowered my dosage of cyp. retested 3 months later and it actually went up to 39.6(8.7-25.1 range)(TT 1211, E2 29.3) so Dr lowered it again. My sweet spot for Free T is around 21-23 so I have a ways to go.

i just do 60mg cyp 2x week subq, 250iu hcg 2x week, and .25 anastrazole 2x week. recently added dhea/pregnenolone nightly

d-man

yeah im only doing 35mg three days week mon wed fri , sub q. I also take hcg 150iu daily and50mgs dhea daily. I take mod grf pre workouts too. My nipples are sore so i have to start some ananstrozole. Anxiety and mood are my biggest issues.
Testosterone, Serum 906 ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
Comment:
Free Testosterone(Direct) >50.0 High pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5 01
TSH 1.500 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01
Estradiol, Sensitive 38.5 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0 02

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
D-man

No, I have not. Good question, though.

My speculation (just that, so take it with a grain of salt):

I think subcutaneous TRT tends to increase aromatization of T into estradiol. SHBG tends to bind more strongly to T than E2, but it binds to both. Would higher E2 leave less SHBG in the blood stream? I will try to see if I can dig up any data.

d-man

Nelson
I think you are correct with that notion. Most believe it to be the other way around though. Could it be somehow that T injected sub Q flows around our bodies longer before it binds to receptors? If that even makes sense. When I injected IM my TT was higher and FT was lower than my sub q injections. My dosages was higher on IM too though. My E was lower on IM too but I did take .25 of arimidex the week before i drew my labs - E was at 14. I think I may go back to IM and note the changes through labs. I do know according to labs that for me sub Q and IM both raise my TT.

d-man

Yup - i just read that the other day. My IGF 1 was top of the range so maybe this is the cause for low SHBG. I wonder if they would help people with high SHGB? I've cut back on the peptides so I can see if that makes a difference. At least I know the peptides are legit! It seems as if the majority of people that suffer from low SHBG still suffer from low libido and muscle gains whilst on TRT. COMPLETE opposite for me!!!

mikeb

I was taking DHEA earlier this year. 50mg a day. Had my blood work done about 3 months later and got a false reading of 896 total T, while it was actually low. I thought the lab made a mistake, but was the DHEA that caused the false reading. Didn't affect the free T reading, only the total T.

d-man

mikeb
interesting how did you realize that the DHEA caused the false reading? If not on trt I always get a low T value even when on DHEA.

mikeb

I was feeling soreness in my left breast and started looking at the side effects of DHEA online Found a forum where somebody posted that they got a false high reading on their total T while taking 50mg of DHEA for about 6 months.
Stopped taking the DHEA and had my blood work done 4 days later. Total T went from 896 to 705. Free T was almost identical as 3 months earlier. Crazy thing was my DHEA number was even lower than before I started taking the supplement.

d-man

I was under the impression that supplementing with DHEA could in fact raise testosterone levels. That's why I started using DHEA but didn't get that effect. It did help me mentally though. Seems like the DHEA raised your T a bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me