Helpful to add Enclomiphene to TRT for Fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jc2c

I'm on testosterone cypionate, hCG, and anastrozole. Would adding enclomiphene help with fertility? I wish I could add FSH but I can't find an affordable, non-sketch source. I understand there's a negative feedback loop with exogenous testosterone. But, wouldn't blocking the estrogen feedback loop at least help a little with endogenous FSH production? or would it have no effect? Hoping someone could explain the science to me. I'm trying to avoid coming off TRT because I have post-finasteride ED and finally got to a good place.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
This most likely won't work. While the evidence isn't definitive, anecdotes suggest that negative feedback from androgens at the hypothalamus is too suppressive and still blocks production of GnRH in most individuals on TRT. I've demonstrated that the combination of TRT + enclomiphene + GnRH does work. However, the protocol is too demanding for most, and it's not clear if less frequent doses of GnRH would be effective.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
This most likely won't work. While the evidence isn't definitive, anecdotes suggest that negative feedback from androgens at the hypothalamus is too suppressive and still blocks production of GnRH in most individuals on TRT. I've demonstrated that the combination of TRT + enclomiphene + GnRH does work. However, the protocol is too demanding for most, and it's not clear if less frequent doses of GnRH would be effective.
@Cataceous I'm wondering if you ever tested your natural production on the 12.5 mg enclomiphene EOD that you're taking now? That dose results in moderate to high levels of testosterone in most men without severe primary hypogonadism. I forget what your background was that led you to TRT.

I assume you considered that idea but just in case you haven't, it would certainly be alot easier than your current protocol.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous I'm wondering if you ever tested your natural production on the 12.5 mg enclomiphene EOD that you're taking now? That dose results in moderate to high levels of testosterone in most men without severe primary hypogonadism. I forget what your background was that led you to TRT.

I assume you considered that idea but just in case you haven't, it would certainly be alot easier than your current protocol.
It would be an interesting experiment, but so far I have not wanted to tamper with success. Based on my experience with hCG and the lowish LH/FSH response to the present protocol I suspect endogenous HPTA production would be underwhelming with 12.5 mg of enclomiphene (now using daily). Given the unknowns I prefer to avoid a higher dose.

Systemlord

So, the only way to stay on TRT is supplemental FSH?
If TRT and hCG can’t get you fertile enough while on TRT and you don’t want to come off, FSH is the only way forward given your unique situation.

You could try Natesto, which allows for your pituitary gland to function normally (LH/FSH production) while adding testosterone on top of your natural production, the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching