Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chubby1

I posted in another thread about some issues I have. I can't find the thread but I was advised to contact Defy to get another opinion. I got the blood work and physical but They can't schedule a consult for 4 weeks. At that time I am on vacation for two weeks so it will be 6 weeks before I can get help! Can someone here look st my results to tell me if something jumps out that needs prompt attention!
estradiol 55.6
progesterone <0.1
mcv 99
testosterone,free 1336
dhea 36.1
lh<0.2
ast 41

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
A phone consult takes an hour or less...i'd kindly suggest making the time. What you posted isn't uselful, it's a hodgepodge of tests that don't say much of give a clear picture. What's the problem you're having that got you here?

Chubby1

Thanks Vince, they can't book me for a phone consult until 12/7/26. On testosterone cypionate once a week 100 a shot. Feeling good, balls shrinking and hurt. My doctor won't prescribe Hcg. I wanted a second opinion. Defy is highly thought of here. Those are what I thought were the test results pertinent to getting help. I have the whole report but can't get it from my phone to post here.

CoastWatcher

I posted in another thread about some issues I have. I can't find the thread but I was advised to contact Defy to get another opinion. I got the blood work and physical but They can't schedule a consult for 4 weeks. At that time I am on vacation for two weeks so it will be 6 weeks before I can get help! Can someone here look st my results to tell me if something jumps out that needs prompt attention!
estradiol 55.6
progesterone <0.1
mcv 99
testosterone,free 1336
dhea 36.1
lh<0.2
ast 41

This is confusing. I believe you've posted your total testosterone, but referenced it as your free testosterone. Am I correct? Or not? What is the test associated with the value "1336"? If that is your trough reading of total testosterone it would not surprise me that you have an estradiol level of 55.6; I'm sure Defy will address this, and other concerns, such as testicular atrophy, when you consult with them. That said, what is it that you would adjust at this point, and how? Your discussion with Defy will be based on the labs you presented, these labs, and if you make self-directed changes now it will potentially change the game - you and the Defy staff will be working from a different playing field. Stay the course; your appointment is less than a month away. You will be well cared for with the team at Defy. Finally, when posting labs, we need to see ranges. Numbers in isolation are not helpful in generating a conversation.

Thanks Vince, they can't book me for a phone consult until 12/7/26. On testosterone cypionate once a week 100 a shot. Feeling good, balls shrinking and hurt. My doctor won't prescribe Hcg. I wanted a second opinion. Defy is highly thought of here. Those are what I thought were the test results pertinent to getting help. I have the whole report but can't get it from my phone to post here.

I don't see what you being on vacation has to do with the consult that is in 4 weeks, if you're done vacation in 2 lol.

First, when were these labs taken relative to injection?

Second, you can absolutely email or upload the full lab report to a website like imgur.com or any other photo sharing website. Your test numbers don't make sense, and you've given little information, so it's hard to say anything.

What are your symptoms or problems other than testicular atrophy and pain?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me