Defy Consultation Today-Conclusion/Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

TexasTea

All RXs come with clear instructions of exactly how and when (how frequent) to take the prescribed medications.

The "protocol" in question appears to be a copy/paste of Dr Crisler's "plan" section of his patient chart note from his initial consult...not the details from the medication RXs which should state clearly the details mentioned above (i.e. we send RX to pharmacy stating "BIW"...pharmacist is trained to know "BIW" means "twice weekly"....pharmacist states "twice weekly" on the RX to the patient.

Hope that makes sense.
Not really. So, the pharmacist communicates the RX to the patient? Seems like direct communication to the patient would be more efficient and lessen the risk of miscommunication. The pharmacy counter isn't exactly private, either.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Not really. So, the pharmacist communicates the RX to the patient? Seems like direct communication to the patient would be more efficient and lessen the risk of miscommunication. The pharmacy counter isn't exactly private, either.

No. The RX itself (the actual medication that is GIVEN to the patient) has the direct "plain English" explanation of how to take the medication...which is also clearly discussed with EVERY patient during every consult. The "protocol notes" listed are for the medical note in the patients chart for reference for the other medical providers and pharmacist.

Can't be much more clear than that. If that doesn't make sense to you then I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Fireproof

It seems that Defy didn't provide any explanation of the terms used in their protocol. If they insist on communicating with abbreviations, it seems simple enough for them to provide a glossary. Did you have to figure out the abbreviations on your own?

What? How did you jump to that conclusion?

Every one of us who are a client of Defy get personal consultation with the Doctor. In my case - the Doctor verbally explained EVERY medicine, dosage, timing, etc. Verbally.

I took notes during our consult, and due to spending time on this forum have learned to use short hand. So i used "SQ" and "E3.5D" in my notes. But I could've used "BIW" as well. How do you know Busa2009 didn't write that out himself or summarize his protocol that way.

And then of course - the prescription bottles have the clear instructions on them. Injectables have additional pamphlets with instructions on them. Etc.

TexasTea said:

Direct communication from Doc to Patient or Nurse to Patient is absolutely what happens. Not sure why you are assuming otherwise.

But when you pick up an Rx at the Pharmacy - you ALSO have the option to communicate with the Pharmacist if anything is unclear. And they are trained to help you. I know my Pharmacist typically asks me "do you have any questions about how to take this medicine" if I'm filling something new. But that of course is in addition to a Doctor appointment where my Doc already told me what he was prescribing and how to take it.

TexasTea

No. The RX itself (the actual medication that is GIVEN to the patient) has the direct "plain English" explanation of how to take the medication...which is also clearly discussed with EVERY patient during every consult. The "protocol notes" listed are for the medical note in the patients chart for reference for the other medical providers and pharmacist.

Can't be much more clear than that. If that doesn't make sense to you then I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
Thanks. Your statement in post #40 that "pharmacist states "twice weekly" on the RX to the patient" left me with the impression that the information is provided to the patient from the pharmacist.

James

What Fireproof said has been exactly what I've experienced. Doc tells me dose (and reason why he's prescribing that med/dose), then the pharmacist goes over the dose with me a 2nd time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me