Help needed with my thyroid latest lab test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonny

Hey guys need some advices on my latest BW this time Test its on the right range (100mg WEEK)but i had thyroid problems since i took mirtazapine.

So im taking 100mg of T4 before bed, my metabolism still the same can't loose weight im having some stomach(H. Pilory is active almost cant eat)and im eating very small meals and weight doenst drop so here is some test results

Total T3 108 in a range of 70-204
HTSH 0,905 in a range of 0,400-4,5
Free T4 1,6 in a range of 0,8-2,7
HFSH <0,3 range 1,4-18,1
Need some advices because endos here in Portugal are SOOO bad it hurts.

Age 25.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Johny

Chris will jump in soon.

Before you started T4, did they run any tests like thyroid antibodies? Do you have them?

Also do you have reverse T3 and free T3?

Tell us more about how you feel, etc.

Jonny

Well nelson its the first time im hearing about reverse t3 my endo and my family doc only ask for these types of bw.

Before medication i had some bw done and it was
htsh 1,8
T3 116
Free T4 1,1
TG.AC <15 range til 60
TPO.AC <28 range til 60

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Jonny, your total T3 is at 28.35% of its reference range. We really need Free T3 to see the correct picture. Free T4 is at 42.10% of reference range ... Ideally, looking to see BOTH Free T3 & Free T4 at the 50% to 80% area of your reference range, BUT you NEED to factor this with Reverse T3 and make sure the FT3/RT3 ratio is adequate.

On your T4 Only medication ... 100mcg of Levothyroxine is equal to approx. 1 grain of natural dessicated thyroid medication (NDT), at/about 60 to 65mg depending on the brand. In the scheme of things, this is a small dosage. Many patients will take 2x to 4x that amount (broken up over the course of a day).

If RT3 is in order then you might just need to titrate your dosage to an optimal level. If T4 to T3 conversion isn't quite where it needs to be, you might need to look at some iodine & selenium supplements, which can help with thyroid productivity. Some patients on T4 only medications sometimes implement some cytomel (T3) into the mix to get their free serum levels optimized. Again, first things first, you need "IMO" to ensure RT3 is adequate before doing much of anything. Imbalances with areas like cortisol, iron, electrolytes, D3, etc.,(or a combination thereof) can factor in a higher conversion of T4 to RT3, essentially leading to down-regulation of ATP due to the reduction of FT3 getting into the cells. This is quite common with iron & adrenal issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me