Hello again here with doubt about shbg

Buy Lab Tests Online

falobianpez

Hello everyone, it is an honor for me to be part of this community, I was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, I have a bilateral varicocele with hypertrophy in both testicles, I am waiting for my hormonal analysis that I would like to share in this thread that I have created to give me suggestions and experiences, it is very likely that you need testosterone therapy.

I spent a lot of money on studies and I would like to know if the hormonal analysis I requested is correct, since I told the urologist to ask me for shbg, since it is essential to know how often my testosterone administration would be, since I read that people with High shbg have to take larger doses with larger intervals.

in the budget that I spend the lab does not say shbg anywhere,

this is what happened to me the laboratory

170 hp4, acth, cortisol, delta 4 androstenedione, dhea-s, testosterone, free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, prolactin

where is the shbg ???? I hope you give me a hand because I have to do this study next week and it's very expensive. I would like to make sure to ask for the full hormonal profile with shbg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Your Dr didn't order the test as far as I can tell. In the US some will do that as not seeing a specific test as being medically necessary will not order it even when we ask them too. You should ask again and then consider getting a new Dr. You're correct about needing SHBG to go with the other tests.

falobianpez

Your Dr didn't order the test as far as I can tell. In the US some will do that as not seeing a specific test as being medically necessary will not order it even when we ask them too. You should ask again and then consider getting a new Dr. You're correct about needing SHBG to go with the other tests.

Thanks for the prompt response. the doctor in the medical order put shbg. but the laboratory passed me a sheet with the instructions for the analysis and I detailed everything that appeared in the order. It seems that shbg is not analyzed here in Argentina. and now how am I going to know what level of sbgh I have? if they are going to make me total free testosterone and bioavailable that I think they calculate from a calculation that is done by taking the total testosterone and the shbg but it seems that they do not facilitate the analysis. I'm going to emphasize this to the laboratory because the studies are already quite expensive

the analyzes that you give me with your permission I will publish them in this thread that you think that's how they orient me a bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me