HCG restoration

Buy Lab Tests Online

SAB

How long till I see an increase in testicle size from the HCG? I know from searching the forum most say a week. But, I have not used HCG ever and have been shut down for 3 years. My testicles seem more firm , but no noticeable size difference yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

I noticed within a week but it took about two-three weeks to reach full size I was on TRT for a little over a year I was taking 500iu's 2x a week

Last edited:

vbbuilt

I take HCG for testicular function, I'm on TRT, plus Sermorlin but have a naive question: How do you know when your balls have shrunk? How do you know when they've gotten bigger? Did you keep track of the size since your 20's? Measure with a caliper? Seriously, I've never noticed a difference in mine and I don't understand why men seem to fret about them so much. :)

CoastWatcher

I take HCG for testicular function, I'm on TRT, plus Sermorlin but have a naive question: How do you know when your balls have shrunk? How do you know when they've gotten bigger? Did you keep track of the size since your 20's? Measure with a caliper? Seriously, I've never noticed a difference in mine and I don't understand why men seem to fret about them so much. :)

If that's the case, you're fortunate. In my own experience, and a number of others, atrophy is followed by pain and discomfort.

PAUL-E

some men don't notice a difference and some men go from grape fruit to raisins (I might be exaggerating just a little)but everyone is different.

Steve Williams

My testicles ached when they shrank. They used to sit lower and get more action during sex. So yes, the difference for me is noticeable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me