HCG questions with product images

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mocha

Hi,

I’ve been on T for 3 months.

Info:

-- 70 kgs // 33 years old

-- I am on 100mg T per week. My last Lab report was 7 weeks ago (blood sample collected 12 hours before the next T injection) showed my T levels at 950 ng/dl. Free T was 40 pg/ml (range = 8-54 pg/ml).
Blood report was fine except for Platelets which were low (they've been low for the better part of my life).

I want to start my HCG therapy. I’ve purchased some HCG:

It comes in a vial – 2000 IU in 1 ml (already mixed).

My questions:

1. What is the ideal HCG weekly dosage and frequency?

2. I believe I have to dilute the HCG (perhaps add 1-3 ml of sterile water so that the total is 2-4 ml of 2000 IU). This will make it easier to draw small amounts. This is the sterile water I intend to mix – is it OK? (I asked for bacteriostatic water but the pharmacy had no clue.)

3. The HCG thread here suggests a 30 gauge needle. Will that not break? I’ll think it’ll be too thin even for subcutaneous injections. I use a 22 gauge needle for the T injections. Can I use a 27/28 gauge for SC injections?

4. Any comments on the T level (950 ng/dl)? I'm getting another test done within a week.

Please help.

--
Thanks,

Mocha

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Good morning Mocha

Thank you for reaching out, hopefully I can be of assistance.

My questions:

What is the ideal HCG weekly dosage and frequency?

Usually TRT doctors prescribe between 200iu-500iu 2-3 times per week depending on the person. I would say the average dose is between 350iu-500iu twice per week. If you or your physician do not know where to start, you can always start with a lower dosage and titrate up from there. It has been stated that you do not want to use more than 500iu at a time when taking HCG with TRT

2. I believe I have to dilute the HCG (perhaps add 1-3 ml of sterile water so that the total is 2-4 ml of 2000 IU). This will make it easier to draw small amounts. This is the sterile water I intend to mix – is it OK? (I asked for bacteriostatic water but the pharmacy had no clue.)

Sterile water lacks the preservative that bacteriostatic water has. Therefore the only difference is a decreased shelf life when mixed with sterile water. You may get 2 weeks out of this before it reduces in potency, but since its only a 2,000iu bottle you will use it up in almost 2 weeks. Try to get bact. water for the next one. For mixing, add 2ml of diluent so that 1ml = 1000iu. Then each "10" mark on the syringe equals 100iu of HCG. Easy math.

3. The HCG thread here suggests a 30 gauge needle. Will that not break? I'll think it'll be too thin even for subcutaneous injections. I use a 22 gauge needle for the T injections. Can I use a 27/28 gauge for SC injections?

Any gauge between 31g - 26g will work for SC HCG. 30g should not break in the abdomen when administering HCG. you can use a 29g 1/2" if you prefer a slightly deeper injection

4. Any comments on the T level (950 ng/dl)? I'm getting another test done within a week.

Great level! If you feel good and have no side effects then you are on the mark. Remember that your estradiol is just as important, in addition to checking other hormones as needed (thyroid, DHT,) and don't forget hematocrit!!

Check out this thread on HCG: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility

Mocha

Thank you, Jasen! You've cleared a lot of doubts. Sincerely appreciate the prompt response.

I'll hunt for bact. water. Second, I'll get 1000 IU of 1ml from now on. That will work better (and fits with your remark -- ""10" mark on the syringe equals 100iu of HCG.") I just looked at the syringe and drawing 300IU from a 2000IU / 1ml vial is going to be a real pain. It'll hurt more than the injection!

Will get 2-3 different needle gauges and figure out the right gauge for me. I'll also get a comprehensive blood panel next Tuesday.

I'll have more Qs for sure...will post them here.

Thank you, once again. :)

newguy

Sterile water lacks the preservative that bacteriostatic water has. Therefore the only difference is a decreased shelf life when mixed with sterile water. You may get 2 weeks out of this before it reduces in potency, but since its only a 2,000iu bottle you will use it up in almost 2 weeks. Try to get bact. water for the next one. For mixing, add 2ml of diluent so that 1ml = 1000iu. Then each "10" mark on the syringe equals 100iu of HCG. Easy math.

Excellent info sir.. i just hve 1 question
For mixing can you tell me how to do it?? because all the links which i've searched have info about mixing with bacteriostatic water.. if you can do tht would be appreciated... I have HUCOG HCG and also powdered HCG (ovidac) which comes with sterile water seperately

ERO

Use a large needle and syringe and draw out 2ml of bacteriostatic water (assuming you have 2000iu of HCG)and then inject it (slowly) into the vial of powdered HCG - try to let the water hit the side of the vial and not inject directly into the powder. Do not shake - gently swirl to mix if needed. The steps are the same whether you have sterile water or bacteriostatic water.

newguy

Use a large needle and syringe and draw out 2ml of bacteriostatic water (assuming you have 2000iu of HCG)and then inject it (slowly) into the vial of powdered HCG - try to let the water hit the side of the vial and not inject directly into the powder. Do not shake - gently swirl to mix if needed. The steps are the same whether you have sterile water or bacteriostatic water.

I dont hve bacteriostatic water.. anyways i've bought hucog premixed hcg.. will just use that 4 times.. spoke to my doctor, he said it can last for atleast 2 weeks

Gene Devine

Super Moderator

Excellent info sir.. i just hve 1 question
For mixing can you tell me how to do it?? because all the links which i've searched have info about mixing with bacteriostatic water.. if you can do tht would be appreciated... I have HUCOG HCG and also powdered HCG (ovidac) which comes with sterile water seperately

Watch this video: https://www.excelmale.com/?s=64-How-to-Inject-HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching