Need Help with HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

I just received my HCG from a Reliable pharmacy and I have questions on mixing with what they provided.
The hcg is 10,0000 ius and the B. water provided is only 2 ml.
When I tried hcg two years ago for the first time my mix was 10,000 ius to 10,000 ml of B. water.
I want to mix to be able to inject 25 ius at a time and find my threshold as I had a very negative experience last time.
I know this sounds crazy but I know some people taking niacin start real low and build up until they flush-this is their threshold limit.
Do I need to purchase more B.water or go with what they sent...
I think adding the 2 mls changes the mix to 2000 ius,
Anyway I need some advice as I'm a novice at this and really want to use HCG if I can.

Joe

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
If you mix the 2ml of Bac water, .10 or 1/10th of a cc on your insulin syringe would = 500ius. You're going to have to water that down quite a bit to somehow pull 25ius. IMO 25ius is pointless, but each to their own. I would at least start at 100ius and work up ...

Re-Ride

[ first time my mix was 10,000 ius to 10,000 ml of B. water.]

I'm sure you meant 10ml not 10,000ml.

If you use 10ml diluent you'll get 100 IU in 1/10 ml. Like Chris said that's a good starting point. How much diluent do you think you are able to get in your vial?

I noticed this from a order from Reliable, you get 10000iu of HCG but the vial it comes in is only 2mL in volume, it's a very small vial so you can only add that much bac water. YOu have to really math it out for the dose you want. I never ordered from Reliable again.
I get the point that HCG disagrees with you, I don't like it personally, I never have a "feeling" with using it, but I know my nuts are alive.

Smokin Joe

Vince do you think that I could use the two mls of Bac water and then transfer the mixed solution to a 10 ml vile and add an additional 8 mls of Bac water to get the solution that I need to work with.....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me