HCG mono therapy, Dif brands different sides?

Buy Lab Tests Online

granger

hi there,

Just started HCG mono in hopes to keep the boys going vs test..

anyway, started at lower dose 250iu was rxd more but figured would start lower.. well while energy levels improved total test was below the reference range 167 or so I think reference range was 200.binding globulin was at bottom of range as was free test etc.

anyway, I got sort of an anxiety feeling in my chest and eye twitches muscle twitches and figured out it was giving me palpitations (or feels like it) like pounding heart if super dehydrated and drank to much coffee and cant sleep type feeling, but also the skip a beat feeling I never had before. anyway, seems like sub 100iu there is little to no side effects but also no real benefit like libido more penile sensitivity etc that I had at 250iu.

The pharmacist gave me the most expensive brand from canada and so I am curious if other brands have different side effect profiles ie having more Alpha HCG perhaps than the others?

or if 1 HCG is giving those sides is it not worth trying pregnyl for example that is half the price of what they gave me.

Ive read pregnyl WORKS better for some people vs generic china stuff but not much else brand vs brand.

the chest feeling happened pretty quickly (30-40min so would guess unlikely Estradiol or even T) after first dose and was hoping could tuff it out for awhile 7-10 days and would balance out but nope, had to try lower dose.

is FSH really that pricey compared to HCG now that hcg is more expensive? or is going to test the next step. I want to try nasal test first incase its the test thats causing the palpitations and won't have to feel shitty for a week with a cyp injection.

I do have high ferritin 450 or so, so do need to donate blood more and will be getting rx phlebotomy hopefully by aug.

ANYWAY, brand difference, worth trying another brand or not?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PhilM7

My local TRT clinic told me they could no longer prescribe HCG, that it wasn't legal or available in the US anymore. Has anyone else heard that? I'm switching to Defy Medical this month and have already had the bloodwork done and I am waiting to speak with the doctor for the initial consult. I don't have much confidence in my local TRT clinic anymore.

phalloguy100

I just got prescribed hcg at Defy. They explained there were rule changes around *compounded* hcg and for a few years nobody could produce it in compounded form in the US, but it's changing back soon. Meanwhile, there are other generic pharma brands available beyond just Pregnyl.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but when I do, I can share the brand and the effects.

granger

ya we have a Canadian brand I tried that was wildly expensive 200 for 10,000 iu... instant palpitations, then I asked around no one really knew about varying brands and she was like oh sorry I guess I should of got u the much more reasonably priced and wildly used pregnyl... but I really had enough of the palp. so said screw it unless could get a definite or at least AN answer instead of throwing away 200$... slowed 2 days after injection and became much better but I still noted palp for a week or 2 after cessation. much much milder. the other brand was pregnant lady pee based aswell so one would assume would be pretty similar although purification techniques may be different.. unfortunate as other than the palp it was nice stuff... dont think my test got AS high as it is with Natesto but the balance of other hormones feeled a bit more natural vs hammer of pure test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me