Different brands of T-Cyp give me varying results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Gman, are you happy with the Hikma TE? I think this is going to become a big question now that Delatestryl's days are numbered . . .

It’s hard to say. Lab results wise hikma test E is definitely solid. I’m doing a nandrolone base, with some test added in, and had labs done with 70mg of hikma test E, along with the nandrolone base, and test levels came back a little higher than I expected, or about where I would expect fully dosed/ accurately dosed test to come back at. So it’s definitely not under dosed or anything. As far as the carrier oil affecting me at all, and how I feel on it, it’s too hard to say really. Too many variables to consider to be able to pinpoint that the carrier oil is causing any issues. I have a new born, plus I’m still fiddling and trying to dial in my protocol, so I’m not feeling like 100% optimal atm. But definitely can’t attribute anything specific to the test/ carrier oil. Again, too many variables to consider. Have an almost 3 month old, so sleep is hit or miss. Don’t ever have any reactions at the injection site tho, so that’s a good sign

Just switched to empowers test prop in grapeseed oil. Well gonna start that in about a month. I stopped taking test all together as of 2 days ago. Gonna let all the test get out of my system, and then start very low with the test prop, and increase my test dose by 10mg every couple weeks, while checking E2 before each increase, and so that until I find my sweetspot with E2. Currently using 50mg of test E per week, with my nandrolone base, and just feel like I could be doing better. Don’t feel like the 50mg of test E is my sweetspot, as far as my test dose goes

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching