HCG/HGH high Estrogen! Need advice please

Buy Lab Tests Online

spartin

Hello all

I've used HCG with no Test just to see if I could increase weight loss, energy levels and gain muscle and I have! I stated at 275IU ed for 3 months but had issues with nipple sensitives so I'm down to 200IU ed my nipples are fine now but DHT is going on. I'm looking into topical fina as I do not want to take oral DHT blockers. I'm 43 and I want to start HGH at 2IU day for 120days with my HCG. Has anyone used just these two together? Is there any science out there with them. Also if I start TRT in the future as I know I'm super sensitive to estrogen what type of protection should I take? and dose..

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
How do you know "DHT is going on"...where are your labs? and FYI you won't find this forum to be supported of Finasteride or any other DHT blocker. And I don't think we've got any one using HGH, either. A few guys using peptide secretagogues, but not HGH.

spartin

I have irritation in my scalp.. I guess I should of mentioned I used many types of Test on and off for 10yrs I've been off for another 10.. I know my body and symptoms but I;m in new territory with only HCG

Thanks

spartin

Scalp irritation = "DHT is going on"...that's a pretty neat idea.

For me it's a big sign! I know my body pretty good.. I'm looking in using 1.25mg of oral fina every 5days to keep it down... I can keep my hair and not worry so much about the sides. Thanks for getting back. I'm also starting my HGH at 2IU day for 6 months all report back

M

MarkM

If you are going to do fina and you seem set on it, why not try to topical fina instead? Oral fina can have some very negative side effects that the topical does not.

spartin

If you are going to do fina and you seem set on it, why not try to topical fina instead? Oral fina can have some very negative side effects that the topical does not.
Yup.. It's on back order 12 weeks out 2.5% with 5% minoxidil.. I'm going to use oral for now 1.25 every 5 days I've been putting TRT off due to the sides I experience.. So here it is I'm starting 80mg X 2 week pin Enth/ 0.25 Arimdex 2/3 hours before I pin & 400IU of HCG eod and well see how I feel.

M

MarkM

I believe you can get the topical at Empower Pharmacy. They are a sponsor on the website.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me