HCG & Gyno / High E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

wsj357

Nice thread on HCG. When I started TRT I was on 500iu x 2 a week. I started feeling horrid. My head was going to explode and I was so angry, unhappy, moody..the whole gambit. Felt like I had a bad cold.

I stopped the HCG 2 months ago and have never experienced the same sides.

Side note: how is it that my scrotum still hangs like normal after 2 months of no HCG. I really wonder why. Everyone said they will shrink and that’s why I took it. Anyone else still having a normal hang and fullness to the boys like me?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tremonti22

I’ve since dropped the HCG down to 250 iu twice weekly and incorporated a little adex, like .10 week. I feel much better. I need the h g for atrophy & I just feel better on it

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Word is that it doesn’t help with inhibiting aromatase in the testicles.
Yes, because intratesticular testosterone concentrations are many times higher than serum levels. So to effectively combat aromatization there you would need unrealistically high levels of anastrozole.

James

The challenge for most guys is learning those signals can be decreased by increasing the number of your weekly injections. Seems a select few are able (willing is probably a better word) to poke daily, but 15 mg daily beats a once weekly injection of 105 mg for most guys. Especially low SHBG guys.

Leesto

The challenge for most guys is learning those signals can be decreased by increasing the number of your weekly injections. Seems a select few are able (willing is probably a better word) to poke daily, but 15 mg daily beats a once weekly injection of 105 mg for most guys. Especially low SHBG guys.

Well said James. It took me 3 years to come to the same conclusion. I'm low SHBG and now on T only. No AI no HCG. I don't inject daily but 3x/week. Daily might work even better.

This whole thread underscores the fact that no two men are identical and each of us will have to learn how these various substances affect us. It would be nice if one could predict with some accuracy how a man's body will react but that doesn't seem to be the case. What works well for one can crash the next guy. Even symptoms are hard to pinpoint. For example there is no agreement on the specific symptoms that go with low E2 or with high E2. Until we get good clinical studies about these substances and their interactions we will have to listen carefully to our own bodies and experiment with protocol adjustments to find our own personal balance.

I am with Defy and glad that I am because they have a personal not a cookie-cutter approach.

wsj357

Yes daily is good for e2 issues and the body can handle it easier

On the other hand folks always say what’s the difference because it’s an ester. No matter how much I inject it’s all going to release at the same rate when stabilized levels are achieved.

I know it works but how does one answer that question.

S1W

Well said James. It took me 3 years to come to the same conclusion. I'm low SHBG and now on T only. No AI no HCG. I don't inject daily but 3x/week. Daily might work even better.

Sounds like you guys are both tried and true converts to more frequent injections. Pretty big noticeable difference for you?

I've toyed with EOD but haven't committed to it for a long period of time - my SHBG is usually around 22-23.

wsj357

Sounds like you guys are both tried and true converts to more frequent injections. Pretty big noticeable difference for you?

I've toyed with EOD but haven't committed to it for a long period of time - my SHBG is usually around 22-23.

Almost every doc even rand Mclain, dr saya who use ai still prescribe micro dosing to control e2. Not levels . It works.

wsj357

You want to trt daiky or eod if e2 is an issue. If not ditch it.

If quitting ai then surely switch. Daily isn’t bad. Creams better for daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me