HCG Dosage Poll?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

If you care currently taking HCG, can you state your current protocol including testosterone in terms of dosing and injection schedule, and also include how you feel?
I just started a new protocol of 75mg(80/20 cyp/prop blend) testosterone and 300iu of HCG injected Tuesday mornings and Friday late afternoons.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG 500iu Monday morning and Thursday evening. Testosterone cyp 20mg daily. Two weeks on daily, feeling good and strong libido.
I should have added, no AI and good morning wood.

Last edited:

CSI007

500iu HCG Monday and Thursday. 25mg (200mg/ml) Test-Cyp EOD (Started Thursday of this week after about 14 weeks on 50mg twice per week) Mood is good. Energy level is moderate to good. ED is fair to poor. Libido is better then it's been in 15 years. Still have hot flashes. No AI

Eddard

Inject 40mg testosterone cypionate 3x a week, 120 mgs total. Inject 250iu of HCG on the same days as testosterone injection. No AI. Feeling great. Seem to be dialed in was really happy with the last round of labs.

finkelet

Started 2 weeks ago.

80mg, 400IU HCG and 0.25mg anastzole Mon am and Thursday PM.

No labs yet. Starting to sleep better more libido no morning wood but felt really strong in bed last time. Hoping for more good things.

stevep

Mon and Thr: .3ml Test E, .5ml HCG, .25mg anastzole.
And daily DIM (DIINDOLYLMETHANE) 200mg and Calcium-D-Glucarate 200mg.

Libido was pretty much in the tank due to elevated E2.

Started the anastzole couple weeks ago and libido started to improve then caught the flu for the past week and an erection is the last thing I wanted. Feeling better now, so I'll see if it continues to improve.

cja

400ui Mon and Thurs, along with 70mg Test C and .22mg AI that I stopped yesterday, hope it improves the way I am I feeling. Currently I feel like garbage, tired all the time, have no libido or sensitivity.

KennyT

750IU HCG 3 times a week. Testosterone 75mg of 200 MG/ML = 175mg 1 time a week ( hope I did that right )
.5 mg Anastrozole 3 times a week.

I was on 500IU 2 times a week but I was feeling drained by 3 days after my test shot and my testicles where raisins.
Doc upped it to 3 times a week and it was better but still way to small. He upped it to 750 3 times a week and this must be my magic number. all labs are good. feel great. BIG BOYS AGAIN.

HanOng

Hi Fellow Members

I've been running 1500iu HCG monotherapy X 3 times a week for almost 2 months and did my blood work earlier this week with the following results:-

1) Total Test: 23 nmol / L
2) Free Test: 66.2 pmol / L
2) Estradiol: 96 pmol /L

My doctor reckons that I continue the same dosage for another 2 months for fertility (family planning).

Overall I feel fine, just lower libido and energy as compared to my previous protocol of test cyp 200mg weekly.

Any advice / comments? Thanks!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale