HCG dosage and when and how often to inject

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I've been on TRT for about 6 months. About 3-4 weeks in, I really wasn't feeling great. Some folks on here suggested that some guys don't do well on HCG,so I stopped that. After many months I came to the conclusion that the issues I was having in those early weeks almost certainly weren't related to HCG. So I've started taking it again. I've been doing HCG again now for about a week.
I currently inject 85mg cypionate per week, injecting EOD. (That's 85mg total per week, not 85mg per injection). For the past week I've also been injecting 200iu of HCG (seperate syringe) at the same time as my test injection. Which equates to 700iu HCG per week.

Questions:
The reason I inject test EOD is because my low SHBG (very low 20's).
Is it necessary to also inject HCG EOD because of my low SBHG, or would twice a week be ok.
Also, what weekly dosage of HCG would people recommend per week?

I have noticed that my balls have become significantly smaller and softer over the past 4-5 months and this, as well as other reasons is why I want to do HCG again.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
There's really no HCG strategy any more, you can invent anything from 100iu daily to 500iu 3x per week and anything in between and be perfectly fine. Trial on your part is the only way to find what you like, or don't.

Last edited:

Nashtide

Depends on your goals. A guy trying to maintain fertility is going to be much different than a guy just trying to keep his balls large and full. I inject 250iu every Monday and Friday. My goal is to inject the smallest dose to get the desired results. This small dose keeps my boys happy and has minimal effect on my E2 levels.

lowtdunce

Doing about 325iu every other day here. used to do 1000 a week in whatever doses. My thinking is if you're close on your AI dose to keeping E2 where you want it, can maybe use the HCG dose to tweak the E2 number without messing with the AI since that can be difficult for some.

Smokey

Tried everything from 500 3 times per WK to 250 twice per week and all elevated estrogen levels beyond what I could control without AI. Now on daily 100 iu with 200mg cream and we will see

Tman

Tried everything from 500 3 times per WK to 250 twice per week and all elevated estrogen levels beyond what I could control without AI. Now on daily 100 iu with 200mg cream and we will see

Keep us updated...I am thinking about switching back to the cream and trying to restart my HCG at 110, as well.

Santana

How has this worked for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching