have you noticed @ Excel Male lately....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Some people don't quite get the definition of "Replacement Therapy", as opposed to a short term hormonal cycle. Some will try to rationalize a cycle as some form of TRT. And some just don't get the concept at all, which is where this forum can benefit many "if" people will truly take the time to get educated on the subject.

mr.clean

I have to agree that most. and even my self had to come to that understanding. Also coming to grips with the idea of that this is a for the rest of your life to maintain balance. I am waiting for my blood work to come back and have had many thoughts on what it means to be on TRT. It has to be a thoughtful decision and should not be taken lightly. A statement mentioned by Vergel in another post stated try to all you can do to get your testosterone up. May it include other types of methods "Don't pull out the biggest tool in the toolbox to throw at the problem." That has rang many times over in my head.

Its just blurring of the line between therapeutic doses and steroid doses and confusion that it's similar if not the same the same thing where you have to draw a distinct line between the two.

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe it's all about learning, before reading Nelson's book. I knew nothing about TRT, so when I came to this site I asked lots of dumb questions and read a lot about TRT. I don't think there's nothing wrong with asking.

I know I still have a lot to learn about TRT.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My goal is not to reject anyone who asks any testosterone related question even if it goes against what we know. That should be an opportunity to educate, not judge.

This comes with the territory. We can deal with this. Can't we?

My goal is not to reject anyone who asks any testosterone related question even if it goes against what we know. That should be an opportunity to educate, not judge.

This comes with the territory. We can deal with this. Can't we?

Absolutely! That's what makes this site awesome. It has helped me tons! I would not be on TRT if not for this site.

BBaller

I agree Nelson. This is a field rife with misunderstandings and misinformation, and I am very grateful for the patience and understanding extended to me and others who are trying to learn the best, most factual information we can around testosterone and the male hormonal system.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me