Has HCG helped your testes size increase?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

I was on HCG monotherapy for a few months this year and noticed that the whole time I was on it my testes never filled up. Now that I'm on testosterone the sack obviously is not going to get any better, if anything worse. I started adding HCG to my protocol in August and the results are the same. My sack is still as flat and lifeless as before. My sack prior to HCG monotherapy and TRT was just as it is now. I'm wondering what gives. I have low T for my age, 396 Total T and I'm 42. Has anybody who has used HCG had the same issue with their testes not filling up with HCG injections? I know my numbers were low for my age, but the testes seemed to producing just enough to have my levels "in range". I guess I'm hoping that the issue for me hasn't been with my testes, but rather my weight that was causing my T to crash. These were my numbers at the start of the year before I started any sort of medication.

FSH: 6.2 <1.6-8.0>
LH: 6.7 <1.5-9.3>
Total T: 396 <250-827>
Free T: 52.1 <46.0-224.0>
SHBG: 34 <10-50>

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I was on trt for 4 plus years before ai added hcg. My nuts got a little bit bigger, but not as big as prior to TRT. Actually prefer them not being so big, less things to bounce around and get squeezed. I went off hug as it had no positive side effects in how I felt and raised e2 some. Nut shrunk back up.

KenLowT

Yeah it seems to be working for everybody else, but mine are just like the way they were before starting TRT. They were not full then and they are not full now. I'm wondering why if the signal is being sent that the testes are not responding. SMH.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I was on HCG monotherapy for a few months this year and noticed that the whole time I was on it my testes never filled up. Now that I'm on testosterone the sack obviously is not going to get any better, if anything worse. I started adding HCG to my protocol in August and the results are the same. My sack is still as flat and lifeless as before. My sack prior to HCG monotherapy and TRT was just as it is now. I'm wondering what gives. I have low T for my age, 396 Total T and I'm 42. Has anybody who has used HCG had the same issue with their testes not filling up with HCG injections? I know my numbers were low for my age, but the testes seemed to producing just enough to have my levels "in range". I guess I'm hoping that the issue for me hasn't been with my testes, but rather my weight that was causing my T to crash. These were my numbers at the start of the year before I started any sort of medication.

FSH: 6.2 <1.6-8.0>
LH: 6.7 <1.5-9.3>
Total T: 396 <250-827>
Free T: 52.1 <46.0-224.0>
SHBG: 34 <10-50>

It would be good to know doses, frequency, and source.

HCG works great for me at 500 IU twice per week along with 150 mg per week of testosterone cypionate. If you take a low dose of any of the ED drugs, the testicle effect is even more pronounced.

stevep

I was on Test E for two years before starting HCG. My testicles where riding high and tight against my body. HCG allowed them to drop again and look right. I can't say the size came back, but at least they don't look like they belong on an adolescent. My original dose was 500IU twice a week. I've since changed to 400IU three times a week. I'm on my fourth year of my TRT journey.

KenLowT

It would be good to know doses, frequency, and source.

HCG works great for me at 500 IU twice per week along with 150 mg per week of testosterone cypionate. If you take a low dose of any of the ED drugs, the testicle effect is even more pronounced.

I take HCG 500IU three times per week. I take 140 mg of testosterone cypionate per week in two 70 mg injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me