has CPAP machine lowered anyone's hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
An old study..

Chest. 1990 Mar;97(3):729-30. doi: 10.1378/chest.97.3.729.

Overnight decrease in hematocrit after nasal CPAP treatment in patients with OSA

J Krieger 1, E Sforza, M Barthelmebs, J L Imbs, D Kurtz

Abstract
To clarify the paradox of a decrease in urine and sodium excretion occurring along with the elimination of peripheral edema when patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) are treated with nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), we investigated the immediate effects of this treatment on the hematocrit and red blood cell count in eight patients with OSA. The hematocrit decreased in all patients, from a mean of 45.6 +/- 1.2 percent to 43.0 +/- 1.4 percent, with a parallel decrease in the red blood cell count from 4.777 +/- 0.168 millions/cu mm to 4.577 +/- 0.174 millions/cu mm (p less than 0.0005, one-tailed, in both cases). These results suggest that nasal CPAP treatment causes a hemodilution in patients with OSA, and are compatible with the hypothesis of an atrial natriuretic peptide-induced fluid shift from the intravascular to the extravascular volume in untreated patients with OSA. The reversal of these changes with CPAP treatment could explain the simultaneous decrease in sodium and urine excretion and the reduction of peripheral edema.

Vais5

ακούστηκε ότι η υψηλή HCT από TRT μπορεί να προκληθεί από άπνοια ύπνου. έχει κατεβάσει κανείς εκεί με CPAP;
Ναι, είχα αιματοκρίτη 58 όταν διαγνώστηκα με υπνική άπνοια. Φορώντας τη μάσκα ο αιματοκρίτης μου έφτασε στα 46 σε δύο μήνες. Φοβερός!!
I was kind of two years into Tr I used to give blood often, now I have to give blood for a year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me