Has Anyone Had a Heart PET Scan?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
A PET scan (Positron Emission Tomography) is a diagnostic test used in cardiology to check blood flow to the heart. During the test, a small amount of radioactive tracer is injected into a vein, which is not a dye or contrast. A special camera called a PET scanner detects the radiation released by the tracer and creates computer images of the heart. The greatest benefits of a cardiac PET scan are its ability to accurately measure blood flow between the coronary arteries and heart muscle, detect areas of low blood flow in the heart, and identify dead tissue. PET scans are also useful in quantifying myocardial blood flow and assessing myocardial perfusion[1][2][3][4][5].

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am glad all my four tests came back OK.

I got a heart PET scan, electrocardiogram, carotid CT scan, Cardio IQ, and ambulatory wireless heart monitor during the last three weeks. The most comprehensive cardiovascular work up I have ever gone through.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Did you have any symptoms that made you do the PET scan?
I have experienced extreme fatigue (not fully recovered after COVID and RSV back to back) and some slight chest discomfort on rare occasions. I am 64 and have lived with HIV for 40 years (higher risk for heart attacks), with a strong family history of heart disease. Gladly, I have good genes when it comes to lipids. My blood pressure was borderline high for many years, too. I recently found a great young cardiologist that does not vilify testosterone.

sammmy

I'm glad your heart tests are good. Are you still experiencing the fatigue?

I used to have post-meal fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness and headaches and also went first through a cardiologist. I thought I had "chronic fatigue syndrome", which doesn't explain anything. My symptoms were related to a damaged digestive system, so I am doing much better since I started digestive enzymes and vit B2 (anti-inflammatory for the post-meal headaches).

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thank you. I am relieved.

Post-meal fatigue is the worst for me. I take digestive enzymes before every meal. They help with bloating but not with postprandial somnolence.

I am looking into getting a continuous glucose monitor to see what's happening with each food choice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me