Has anyone gone from T transdermal compounded cream to injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dudley

I am currently using 20% compounded cream (200 MG/GM), 4 clicks daily in the a.m. = 1 GM according to the label. That dose has been working well for me. I am thinking about switching to injection and would appreciate knowing what is the equivalent dose -- can anyone walk me through the math? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cooper

I am currently using 20% compounded cream (200 MG/GM), 4 clicks daily in the a.m. = 1 GM according to the label. That dose has been working well for me. I am thinking about switching to injection and would appreciate knowing what is the equivalent dose -- can anyone walk me through the math? Thanks.
Why switch if it is working well?

Dudley

I am considering switching in part because it would be easier to maintain a more constant level of T in my system with injection. I know some think the variation can be a plus, but that's not my experience. I've experimented with spacing out my four clicks of cream throughout the day, but that is cumbersome on busy days. By comparison, every other day or twice weekly injection seems more practical.

I am considering switching in part because it would be easier to maintain a more constant level of T in my system with injection. I know some think the variation can be a plus, but that's not my experience. I've experimented with spacing out my four clicks of cream throughout the day, but that is cumbersome on busy days. By comparison, every other day or twice weekly injection seems more practical.

Because everyone absorbs differently it would be hard to come up with that number we would need to know what your T level is now that you are ok at and take a educated guess at best. Otherwise I would play it smart and start with 120mg split twice a week try that for a month or two and adjust up or down by 20mg base on how you feel and labs.

I am going to agree with Cooper on best to stick with what you already feel good at but its your call.

jobshopper

I used compounded cream for awhile with no noticeable improvement. I just did not absorb it well. I switched to injections and have been fine with my protocol since then.

Dudley

I appreciate your educated guess NeverSayNever. You are certainly getting at why I'm struggling to figure this out on my own: there are really two parts to the puzzle. First, if I absorbed 100% of the T in the cream, how much T is that? Then, second, since I don't absorb 100% of the T in the cream, how much should I discount that amount to estimate what is actually absorbed through my skin and available to my body? I realize the second question varies both because some people may absorb more or, like JobShopper, very little; and also because where I apply the cream likely affects the absorption rate. I have mostly been applying the cream to the underside of my arms near the armpit and on my shoulders; but I have also tried it at times on my scrotum, forearms, inside of the elbows, and back of the knees. As best as I can tell from reading and from my own experience, most of these body parts have similar absorption rates, except that absorption is significantly greatest on the scrotum. But scrotal application also elevates DHT which may increase benign prostate growth, and that's not good.

Bottom line, I am grateful if anyone else wants to weigh in with how they would think about this. I know that my knowledge on this subject is very incomplete. Thanks for the help.

Systemlord

T cream is hugely inconvenient in my opinion, having to apply at twice per day and allow it to dry.

There’s no point in continuing a treatment that doesn’t provide optimal results no matter how convenient it is.

Gman86

Is there any subjective benefits that u‘ve noticed on the cream that u didn’t experience on test cyp injections? Or things that improved from injections to cream

RobRoy

T cream is hugely inconvenient in my opinion, having to apply at twice per day and allow it to dry.

There’s no point in continuing a treatment that doesn’t provide optimal results no matter how convenient it is.
Totally ridiculous. 10 seconds twice a day is not an inconvenience and if it is then you don't have a real problem or too lazy to take actually 20 second a day. You don't have to wait for anything to dry rubs right in because it's in a vanishing cream when we use the HRT base. If you spent just half the amount of time exercising or participating in a hobby as you do on forums you would be the most in shape man on the planet. I see the cream providing most every man with optimal results in fact it's usually better than injections for both men because it's easy to do daily than an injection is for the rest of your life. Some of the post you have on cream and other topics are absolutely ridiculous

Systemlord

Totally ridiculous. 10 seconds twice a day is not an inconvenience and if it is then you don't have a real problem or too lazy to take actually 20 second a day.
If you’re perfectly happy with the T cream, and it’s not inconvenient for you and get you good results, excellent, stick with what works for you. To each his own.

I find it interesting, you find my opinion totally ridiculous without knowing anything about me, or my lifestyle.

Okay, say you’re out for the evening with friends, at a restaurant and it’s time for your evening dose. You have to bring your T cream with you.

You have to go to your car and rub it in, sit there for minutes while it drys…. Say you’re at the beach, and your friends are going in the water. Sorry boys, I rubbed my test in only 30 minutes ago, you sit on the side lines for up to an hour!

I’m in the gym sweating within 30 minutes of waking up. I live very close to the beach, a 5 mile bike ride which I do 3-4 days a week.

It has NOTHING to do with being lazy, it’s about convenience. While you’re at it, you might as well label all men who inject T once weekly, as being lazy.

It’s more convenient for me to put my Jatenzo capsule in my titanium pill container attached to my keychain, and pop it down the hatch and be done with it. No drying, worry about sweating or getting wet right after. No worries about transferring to others.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

RobRoy

If you’re perfectly happy with the T cream, and it’s not inconvenient for you and get you good results, excellent, stick with what works for you. To each his own.

I find it interesting, you find my opinion totally ridiculous without knowing anything about me, or my lifestyle.

Okay, say you’re out for the evening with friends, at a restaurant and it’s time for your evening dose. You have to bring your T cream with you.

You have to go to your car and rub it in, sit there for minutes while it drys…. Say you’re at the beach, and your friends are going in the water. Sorry boys, I rubbed my test in only 30 minutes ago, you sit on the side lines for up to an hour!

I’m in the gym sweating within 30 minutes of waking up. I live very close to the beach, a 5 mile bike ride which I do 3-4 days a week.

It has NOTHING to do with being lazy, it’s about convenience. While you’re at it, you might as well label all men who inject T once weekly, as being lazy.

It’s more convenient for me to put my Jatenzo capsule in my titanium pill container attached to my keychain, and pop it down the hatch and be done with it. No drying, worry about sweating or getting wet right after. No worries about transferring to others.
I have no idea what you learned all this about the cream but you couldn’t be more wrong. Once again, absolutely ridiculous what you are writing and saying. You know nothing about the cream and it is obvious. You really should not be giving advice on forums. Most of what you just wrote about the cream is absolutely incorrect.

Systemlord

I have no idea what you learned all this about the cream but you couldn’t be more wrong. Once again, absolutely ridiculous what you are writing and saying. You know nothing about the cream and it is obvious. You really should not be giving advice on forums. Most of what you just wrote about the cream is absolutely incorrect.
Empower told me I need to not shower, or sweat for an hour after application. As far as having to bring the cream dispenser with me when I’m on the go, it’s still an inconvenience due to the size of the dispenser.

jobshopper

IMHO injections are unquestionably far more convenient and effective than the compounded cream I started out with several years ago. And, far less expensive with a GoodRx coupon.

Charliebizz

Empower told me I need to not shower, or sweat for an hour after application. As far as having to bring the cream dispenser with me when I’m on the go, it’s still an inconvenience due to the size of the dispenser.
Why would you have to bring it with you. Do it when you come home. Or so what if you miss a dose. these “crashes” people ”feel“ are psychosomatic. From all the nonsense spewed on the forums. Trust me I thought cream was inconvenient until I actually just committed to doing it. And I feel way better then injections. I can put second dose on 8hrs after first 12 Or 24 feel no different. I can go swimming right after I put it on and no difference how I feel. Also have had sex many times 10-15 mins after I applied and no issues with the wife. and All the men that I’ve talked too on a proper cream protocol with a good compounding pharmacy haven’t had any of the issues you speak of

Charliebizz

IMHO injections are unquestionably far more convenient and effective than the compounded cream I started out with several years ago. And, far less expensive with a GoodRx coupon.
Convince is subjective. And cream can be just as effective at raising levels for Symptom resolution. as long as you’re using a good compounding pharmacy. That is the biggest difference imo. You can get injectables at any pharmacy.

Systemlord

Or so what if you miss a dose. these “crashes” people ”feel“ are psychosomatic.
So when I miss my evening Jatenzo and I have poor sleep that night, wake up feeling off, in a weakened state and up to this point it hasn’t dawn on me that I even missed a dosage, that’s psychosomatic?

Ill take your word on everything else about the cream though.

Charliebizz

So when I miss my evening Jatenzo and I have poor sleep that night, wake up feeling off, in a weakened state and up to this point it hasn’t dawn on me that I even missed a dosage, that’s psychosomatic?

Ill take your word on everything else about the cream though.
Absolutely could be. Same as when people come off trt. Over heard people say things Like “if I inject 3 days a week I feel low before my first shot of week” then only to say how the first few weeks quitting trt they actually felt better. Also things take time on a cellular level to happen. It’s not all what’s going on in the serum.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me