Re: (low) DHT...anyone using cream + injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Lab Result having used 12.5mg TD to the scrotum for four weeks moved my DHT one point...to 37 (16-79).
For ref my TT at the same draw was 903 using 50mg TCYP EOD.

TT was in my trough before next injection and i did NOT apply the cream to the nuts that morning before the test.

Update: having applied two clicks or appx 25mg to my Scrotum 2.5hrs prior to blood draw resulted in:

DHT 104 (16-79)

Still don't "feel" anything of consequence.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I use it 1 or 2 times per week mainly due to the added cost which honestly isn't that much, I do still want the DHT though but it's not important in the scheme of my therapy.

What's the point then? lol

Im one of the guys that a lot of things don't necessarily "work" for me, another being HCG, might as well just be plain water, but my nuts aren't shrunken up and dead. But as other guys report a libido boost or sense of well being with HCG it doesn't do that with me.
DHT is a crucial hormone though and should be treated, its the part that makes a man, a man. Just because I say it didn't turn me in to a sexual Tyranosaurus doesn't mean much.

meanbreen

Im one of the guys that a lot of things don't necessarily "work" for me, another being HCG, might as well just be plain water, but my nuts aren't shrunken up and dead. But as other guys report a libido boost or sense of well being with HCG it doesn't do that with me.
DHT is a crucial hormone though and should be treated, its the part that makes a man, a man. Just because I say it didn't turn me in to a sexual Tyranosaurus doesn't mean much.
Just sounds like number-chasing to me but granted I don't know any negative effects of low DHT (most studies concentrate on DHT that is too high).

meanbreen

Gotcha. I was just speaking in general though, seems like a lot of guys are doing the extra T-cream on scrotum for the DHT boost without really seeing improvements in any area.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me