Getting Blood work in USA as a Canadian

Buy Lab Tests Online

akirez

For any Canadian members:

How/where were you able to get blood work done while in the US? I was mainly interested in the sensitive estrogen test since I can't get it done here and lipoprotein(a)/apob.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

How/where were you able to get blood work done while in the US? I was mainly interested in the sensitive estrogen test since I can't get it done here and lipoprotein(a)/apob.

If you have no issues with elevated CRP or have not driven your estradiol into the ground from the overuse of an AI then the standard assay should suffice.

In Canada the estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS) is offered through Dynacare locations in the provinces of Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia.

What province do you reside in?

Look over this thread!

*Canadians also have the option of ordering blood tests through Nelsons discountedlabs.com which will be done at Quest Diagnostics but you would need to find a location close to the border as you will have to drive across the border to have blood work done.

The main benefit is you would have access to the most accurate assays for TT/estradiol/DHT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) let alone the prices offered by Nelson are reasonable (USD currency).

madman

Super Moderator

If you still reside in Halifax, Nova Scotia than you would need to travel to the US.

Your best bet would be ordering the assays through Nelson's Order Discounted Lab Tests Online Without a Doctor Visit

Your blood work would need to be done at Quest Diagnostics.

The closest US locations would be Maine.

Screenshot (26936).png

akirez

Indeed I'm still in NS. We're travelling to Ohio in a week so I was hoping to get it done through discountedlabs/quest but the ordering process requires a US address. Is there a way to get around this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me