FUT/FUE Hair Transplant

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jed Dorsey

Gentlemen thank you all for sharing your experiences with this procedure I’ve learned a lot from this forum when it comes to men’s health. Thank you to Nelson for giving us such a forum.
Keep the advice coming on all subjects for men love the comradery.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

When they lower the hair line even in younger males with sufficient donor hairs, it still looks like artificial hair plugs if it's not mixed with a natural hair line - they simply cannot imitate well enough the irregular structure and density of a natural hair line, no matter what they say.

I've seen pages with "best results" of younger males with lowered hair line and it still looks like hair plugs. Spending so much money so that everybody knows you had a hair transplant is not acceptable.

Because of that, many hair transplants end up with a ridiculously receded hair transplant mixed with their receded hair line - that is the "age appropriate" BS that they sell. The transplant does make them look better but still looks slightly ridiculous, which misses their goal to look good.

Jed Dorsey

Don't forget about body hair transplants!
Just curious. Body hair transplants why would anybody want to relocate hair from one part of the body to another besides the head? My body is very hairy but I prefer no body hair where I can be without. It’s also my understanding that body hair can’t be used for head hair transplantation due to its thickness

DorianGray

Just curious. Body hair transplants why would anybody want to relocate hair from one part of the body to another besides the head? My body is very hairy but I prefer no body hair where I can be without. It’s also my understanding that body hair can’t be used for head hair transplantation due to its thickness
Body hair is used because there is not sufficient donor area on the head. I have not personally seen anyone that has had it done but my son has a friend who had hair transplanted from both head and body. He said he couldn't believe it as it looked so good. I asked him to find out who the surgeon was but I haven't heard yet. I think there is a guy, Dr. Epstein, I think, in Florida that is supposed to be the BH transplant guru.
I have followed the evolution of hair transplants for a long time and feel it has reached a level that is worthwhile, cosmetically to have it done. In fact I have waited so long that I realize: 1. I'm 72-Nobody cares how I look! 2. I'm not an actor, job doesn't depend on my hair or looks. 3. I've saved a ton of money not having a hair transplant!

Last edited:

Dog427

Has any man in the group had FUT or FUE hair transplant procedure done ($6000-$12000)? And did you continue or cease testosterone replacement considering the possibility of losing more hair in the future even after the expense of the hair restoration procedure.
Have you considered Dustasteride (better) or Finasteride to shut down DHT production ? (DHT kills hair follicles) If you tolerate it well - most people do - it’s a daily pill.

Minoxidil on the scalp works well but you have remember to use it daily or if you stop your hair grown with Minoxidil will fall out. Appears to not have that side effect with facial/beard hair as the follicles are different than the scalp.

Jed Dorsey

Have you considered Dustasteride (better) or Finasteride to shut down DHT production ? (DHT kills hair follicles) If you tolerate it well - most people do - it’s a daily pill.

Minoxidil on the scalp works well but you have remember to use it daily or if you stop your hair grown with Minoxidil will fall out. Appears to not have that side effect with facial/beard hair as the follicles are different than the scalp.
Just put in an order for Minoxidil thanks

Arcane

I had FUT 13 years ago was on Androgel and it was fine, the Hair docs love finesteride , they will suggest topical if you dont like pills, I think it all gets into bloodstream, maybe less with topical depending on concentration. For sure my hair is better than if I didnt have the transplant, the transplanted hair does not fall out but the rest between or next to it continues to do so , TRT will likely help that especially creams/gels or high doses.
I could do with a second HT but havnt got round to it. I have never made the finasteride leap, dont like the sound of the stuff. Everyone to their own and we all respond differently.
The main thing with a HT is research it to death to find the best you can, and a honest one who will tell you the reality. The best ones dont tend to appear on Youtube which has some real crap on it.
so you still kept your hair post-transplant
despite no meds? no minoxidil either?

Arcane

Sorry Sammy but this is BS. I had 4300 grafts on top and front 13 years and it looks 100% natural, there are no plugs , they just do single hairs on front and maybe 2-3 hairs further back. A good surgeon can do it no probs.
no pressure but Im curious. think we could see how the hairline looks now?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me