FUT/FUE Hair Transplant

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jed Dorsey

Has any man in the group had FUT or FUE hair transplant procedure done ($6000-$12000)? And did you continue or cease testosterone replacement considering the possibility of losing more hair in the future even after the expense of the hair restoration procedure.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Has any man in the group had FUT or FUE hair transplant procedure done ($6000-$12000)? And did you continue or cease testosterone replacement considering the possibility of losing more hair in the future even after the expense of the hair restoration procedure.
You should definitely ask the Dr. who is going to do the procedure. If you are losing your hair already due to androgenic alopecia, there is no way to know where or when it will stop.

Jed Dorsey

I plan on doing that but I think I may get a resounding NO just to make a sale which is why I’d rather hear it from someone who doesn’t have a dog in the fight but has previously experienced this…

Keepfit1

I had FUT 13 years ago was on Androgel and it was fine, the Hair docs love finesteride , they will suggest topical if you dont like pills, I think it all gets into bloodstream, maybe less with topical depending on concentration. For sure my hair is better than if I didnt have the transplant, the transplanted hair does not fall out but the rest between or next to it continues to do so , TRT will likely help that especially creams/gels or high doses.
I could do with a second HT but havnt got round to it. I have never made the finasteride leap, dont like the sound of the stuff. Everyone to their own and we all respond differently.
The main thing with a HT is research it to death to find the best you can, and a honest one who will tell you the reality. The best ones dont tend to appear on Youtube which has some real crap on it.

sammmy

The reality is that you must be prepared to do 2-3 transplants to approach the natural hair density at the hair line. A single procedure achieves about 30% natural density and looks like "hair plugs".

Jed Dorsey

The reality is that you must be prepared to do 2-3 transplants to approach the natural hair density at the hair line. A single procedure achieves about 30% natural density and looks like "hair plugs".
Are you serious??? You mean one round of treatment won’t give a natural look??

sammmy

It might give an illusion of full hair if you comb the hair to hide the hair line but the moment you expose the hair line, the hair plugs are obvious due to the low density and often unnatural arrangement. Look at any male celebrity that has had a hair transplant (John Travolta, Nicolas Cage) - it is obvious. If a celebrity cannot achieve a natural hair line, with all their money, it is not realistic to think anyone can do it with a single procedure.

They cannot transplant the hairs at natural density in a single procedure because they are limited by the available blood supply - if you go above certain density, part of the transplanted hairs will die.

DorianGray

"transplanted hair does not fall out but the rest between or next to it continues to do so..."

Imagine you have a time machine and go visit yourself at age 75. You see you have Norwood 7 horseshoe shape hair pattern - only hair above the ears and very low at back of head. If you took hair from area above that and transplanted on top, it will be gone as you age. There is genetically programmed follicle survival per each person varying in time and location on head.

sammy is for most part correct. Guys like Beckham, Musk achieved density only with multiple. If you are still relatively young and not N4, you could pull it off depending on your current density, hair quality and pattern. But only with one of the absolute top transplant doctors. There are only a handful of world-class but I wouldn't waste my time with anyone less.

Keepfit1

It might give an illusion of full hair if you comb the hair to hide the hair line but the moment you expose the hair line, the hair plugs are obvious due to the low density and often unnatural arrangement. Look at any male celebrity that has had a hair transplant (John Travolta, Nicolas Cage) - it is obvious. If a celebrity cannot achieve a natural hair line, with all their money, it is not realistic to think anyone can do it with a single procedure.

They cannot transplant the hairs at natural density in a single procedure because they are limited by the available blood supply - if you go above certain density, part of the transplanted hairs will die.
Sorry Sammy but this is BS. I had 4300 grafts on top and front 13 years and it looks 100% natural, there are no plugs , they just do single hairs on front and maybe 2-3 hairs further back. A good surgeon can do it no probs.

Keepfit1

I should have said that was 1 transplant and it still looks good 13 years on, I do need another one for the crown as they didnt touch that area

sammmy

Never seen a single transplant procedure that "looks 100% natural", no matter who "renowned" doctor did it - usually the help does it, not the doctor anyways.

Nobody in the world does transplant at hair line that is at 100% natural hair density, so they all look fake, some better or worse, depending on the technique.

Anyone that wants a more natural look should be prepared to do several procedures to achieve the desired density or follow a hair style that doesn't expose the hair line.

Keepfit1

Never seen a single transplant procedure that "looks 100% natural", no matter who "renowned" doctor did it - usually the help does it, not the doctor anyways.

Nobody in the world does transplant at hair line that is at 100% natural hair density, so they all look fake, some better or worse, depending on the technique.

Anyone that wants a more natural look should be prepared to do several procedures.
well , I think you have answered that yourself, maybe you have been looking at the wrong transplants, its like plastic surgery , you only notice the bad ones. They cant get 100% density but with dense packing they can give that illusion of density. you dont necessarily need several procedures to get dense packing in one area say front or top or crown, but if more than one area is needed then of course you need more procedures if you want that. A good surgeon wont leave anything looking like its ben transplanted. No barber or anyone has ever noticed I had mine done.

sammmy

@DorianGray

Ask your "surgeon" just 2 questions:

1. Who harvests and who implants the hairs?

2. What is the typical normal hair density at the hair line and what percent of that you can achieve with a single procedure, without a large percent of implanted hairs dying?

The answers will tell you volumes. Do not expect a natural hair line from a single procedure, just an illusion for a natural result, unless you are fortifying within the limits of an already existing hair line. The result is worse if you want to create a lower hair line (that's why they rarely do it), not just a little fill in the corners - then you are guaranteed the fake hair-plug look with only a single procedure.

Keepfit1

@DorianGray

Ask your "surgeon" just 2 questions:

1. Who harvests and who implants the hairs?

2. What is the typical normal hair density at the hair line and what percent of that you can achieve with a single procedure, without a large percent of implanted hairs dying?

The answers will tell you volumes. Do not expect a natural hair line from a single procedure, just an illusion for a natural result, unless you are fortifying within the limits of an already existing hair line. The result is worse if you want to create a lower hair line (that's why they rarely do it), not just a little fill in the corners - then you are guaranteed the fake hair-plug look with only a single procedure.
I agree, avoid low hairlines or look ridiculous like Stalone when you get older, youd think with the money these guys have they would find the best, his is a mess and Arny's isnt great either, they took too many FUE grafts from doner area so he has very thin/baldish area behind his right ear, all bad work.

DorianGray

Believe me, I've researched this out in detail for decades. Beginning with my consult with Dr. Bosley himself when I was 19 (about when Earl Scheib was still painting cars "for only $29.95").

sammmy

I you have a sufficient hairline but it has receded, you might want to consider also a hairline lowering surgery. Minus a possible scar, and the fact it is a surgery under general anesthesia or local with sedation, it gives way more natural results at the hairline than attempting to lower the hairline with hair transplants.

Most hair transplants that I have seen, maintain the hairline too high because they cannot recreate a naturally looking hairline at a lower position - it's not guaranteed even with several procedures.

Keepfit1

I you have a sufficient hairline but it has receded, you might want to consider also a hairline lowering surgery. Minus a possible scar, and the fact it is a surgery under general anesthesia or local with sedation, it gives way more natural results at the hairline than attempting to lower the hairline with hair transplants.

Most hair transplants that I have seen, maintain the hairline too high because they cannot recreate a naturally looking hairline at a lower position - it's not guaranteed even with several procedures.
They can do a lower hairline that looks natural as long as it’s naturally low ie not too low. The reason they don’t like to do this is that we only have limited doner area so they say keep that for top and crown, don’t waste them on a age inappropriate too low hairline

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me