Frequency of HCG *MONOTHERAPY* doses

Buy Lab Tests Online

39andPrime

Personally, for what it's worth, I agree with this. If you're secondary, I think there's a lot of benefits in trying to boost your T levels through your body's own production. I'm a strong responder to Clomid and hCG, and I don't want to induce primary, so for now, I'm very happy trying hCG mono.

I know a lot of people on this forum disagree with this, and this is just my opinion, based on my own circumstances.

See the above post for my current dosage. I struggled with gyno for a bit (still fighting it off) - you can see my thread on that if you look up my post history. Happy to answer any additional questions through here, or PM.

Like I said in the post above - I feel a million times better on hCG than I ever felt on Clomid. My T is somewhere in the 950-1000 range, my mood, energy, sex drive, energy, everything - much better. And personally, I love having a fuller, heavier package.
You mention having a fuller, heavier package. I have been on HCG monotherapy for a few months now, but haven't noticed a significant change in my package. How long do I have to be on to really notice that. I didn't even know that was a benefit, but would be really grateful if it was. haha

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
would 500iu x3 a week be a better approach?

I have never seen anyone attain healthy sperm or testosterone with that monotherapy dose. Usually it is 1,500 IU three times per week. The only way to find out is to get a testosterone test and possibly a 17-OH-progesterone test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me