For those who are struggling on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Anybody have an idea of why I'm higher on a lower dose?
Lab error or problem with the dosing. Are you injecting daily? We'd generally expect to see free testosterone be proportional to dose. Do you have earlier measurements that might reveal one of these two recent ones to be inconsistent?

T

tareload

The endocrine system is a fickle thing.
Sounds like an old William Holden movie.

1663113000529.png

Misery

Lab error or problem with the dosing. Are you injecting daily? We'd generally expect to see free testosterone be proportional to dose. Do you have earlier measurements that might reveal one of these two recent ones to be inconsistent?
Yes, I'm injecting daily. So there shouldn't be any lows or highs throughout the week

I don't have any labs before these two, but I'll have a new set of labs next week. I will be keeping everything as is until I get these results.

GreenMachineX

You are not alone. I have experimented with various daily doses of Enanthate and found that 8mg is most I can tolerate. I feel good during day on higher doses, but it destroys my sleep. Even at 8mg I sometimes had to intentionally skip a day to let things settle down.
I'm going back down to 4mg as 5mg and 6mg destroy my sleep, and I think give me reflux. So frustrating.

GreenMachineX

Wow not what I was expecting @ 84mg a week. Think I'm going to confirm these results with another test next week.

TESTOSTERONE, FREE (DIALYSIS) AND TOTAL (MS)
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 627 250-1100 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE SLI
(DIALYSIS)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 163.2 H 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS 43 H < OR = 29 pg/mL

This doesn't add up with my last labs @ 112mg a week. Which where,

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 479 250-1100 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE SLI
(DIALYSIS)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 123.0 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

Anybody have an idea of why I'm higher on a lower dose?
Both of those are daily injections? How do you feel?

GreenMachineX

What’s even more strange is each time I try to quit there would be a spot somewhere around 10 to 12 days I would feel fantastic each and every time. Looking back, this is most likely whenever I reached the level I needed to be at such as now. I don’t take anything else whatsoever other than just basic supplements such as multivitamins and fish oils that’s about it.
I've noticed this also when taking a break from TRT, but about day 3 to 5 is when I felt better.

Forty2

You are not alone. I have experimented with various daily doses of Enanthate and found that 8mg is most I can tolerate. I feel good during day on higher doses, but it destroys my sleep. Even at 8mg I sometimes had to intentionally skip a day to let things settle down.
I wonder if you would feel better using a lower dose of TNE (testosterone no ester).
This may not interfere with your sleep if you inject once in the morning.

Willyt

I wonder if you would feel better using a lower dose of TNE (testosterone no ester).
This may not interfere with your sleep if you inject once in the morning.
There are a few interesting threads on TNE. It would be fun to try. I have injected straight propionate 2x per day (morning + afternoon) for couple of weeks as an experiment. Not bad. A bit smoother than usual daily Prop.

eli

Shaking my head....By now all of you should know this isn't a one size fit all, this may work for OP but doesn't mean it's going to work for you.

You need to experience different protocols and be patient, and suck it through the hell week and see if it works for you.

At doses below 75mg, my E2 gets too low, I get low E2 sides and I know what low e2 sides are... Don't chase someone else's Milligrams.
Chase how you feel and then bloodwork, never milligrams because everyone absorsb differently, one man's 50mgs is another man's 100 milligrams

I've tried it all, one thing that works for me is having another compound added to my TRT, low dose.

Now I'm experimenting 30mg of pharmacuital Primo, I did 60mgs E2 was low so halfed my dose to 30mg and going to wait 4-5 more weeks, been 3 already

Last edited:

Hyrulewarrior1978

Shaking my head....By now all of you should know this isn't a one size fit all, this may work for OP but doesn't mean it's going to work for you.

You need to experience different protocols and be patient, and suck it through the hell week and see if it works for you.

At doses below 75mg, my E2 gets too low, I get low E2 sides and I know what low e2 sides are... Don't chase someone else's Milligrams.
Chase how you feel and then bloodwork, never milligrams because everyone absorsb differently, one man's 50mgs is another man's 100 milligrams

I've tried it all, one thing that works for me is having another compound added to my TRT, low dose.

Now I'm experimenting 30mg of pharmacuital Primo, I did 60mgs E2 was low so halfed my dose to 30mg and going to wait 4-5 more weeks, been 3 already
Lol this is my favorite post by far that I’ve seen on this site

Forty2

There are a few interesting threads on TNE. It would be fun to try. I have injected straight propionate 2x per day (morning + afternoon) for couple of weeks as an experiment. Not bad. A bit smoother than usual daily Prop.
I had a look at some of those threads. The duration of action of TNE is contentious.
Some guys say they feel good with a single daily dose in the mornings, while others seem doubtful that testosterone levels stay elevated for long enough from a once daily morning dose.
I'd like to know why TNE in oil would be out of the system so much faster than a testosterone cream application?

Willyt

I had a look at some of those threads. The duration of action of TNE is contentious.
Some guys say they feel good with a single daily dose in the mornings, while others seem doubtful that testosterone levels stay elevated for long enough from a once daily morning dose.
I'd like to know why TNE in oil would be out of the system so much faster than a testosterone cream application?
I would definitely recommend trying Propionate daily as first option before you head down TNE route. You will feel the daily fluctuation (in fact maybe too much)

Misery

My latest labs, dont add up once again. The only thing I have learned from these labs is to not trust the lab that I am using. Not only do the TEST results not add up but two out of three times I didn't get a E2 result that I ordered.

$254.75 down the drain.

The quest lab that I am using isnt an actual Quest facility, they draw samples for Quest and send them to CA. There isnt another Quest in Yuma AZ. The nearest actual Quest lab is a hour and half drive.

Can someone recommend an online blood test service that uses Labcorp? If so, what tests are comparable to the Quest tests listed below.

I'm not knocking Discount this is not their fault.

This lab result I had to go back and give another sample because they made a mistake.
84mg a week daily. 09/15/2022
TESTOSTERONE, FREE (DIALYSIS) AND TOTAL (MS) FINAL
Total, 250-1100 491

TESTOSTERONE, FREE (DIALYSIS)
Free 35-155 130.7

84mg
a week daily. 09/09/2022
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 627 250-1100 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE SLI
(DIALYSIS)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 163.2 H 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS 43 H < OR = 29 pg/mL

112mg a week daily. 05/14/2022
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 479 250-1100 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE SLI
(DIALYSIS)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 123.0 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel