One Year on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Billythe kid

Hope you all are doing well. Been one year on TRT/HCG and just got bloods back. After reading all the info upon this website I changed my dosing from 100cc every 7 days to daily injections at 14cc? Using an insulin needle. Here is what my test numbers from LabCorp:

Free Test - 31.9 up from 6.9 one year ago
Testosterone Serum - 1383 up from 475 one year ago
SHGB - 29.3 Down from 64.6 one year ago
Estradiol - 52.5 up from 15.8 one year ago
PSA 1.4 up from .8 one year ago

I'm thinking my TT is a bit high? Spoke with clinic and they advised me to drop to 10cc daily from 14cc and start taking Arimidex (I was prescribed this last year however after reading this website I did not start taking it) .5 tablet every five to seven days. Also taking HCG tablets twice a week. The clinic thinks my Test should be around 800.....and they want the E-2 at 20-30. I feel fine......however I agree with lowering the TT, the E-2 should come down with the TT? Thereby eliminating the need for the Arimidex? Thoughts? @TRT

Systemlord

Spoke with clinic and they advised me to drop to 10cc daily from 14cc and start taking Arimidex (I was prescribed this last year however after reading this website I did not start taking it) .5 tablet every five to seven days.
This is absurd, you are lowering your dosage which will decrease the T and estrogen, so an AI at this point isn't necessary. The people running this clinic don't have a lick of common sense.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Yes, the dose reduction is a good idea, the AI not so much. Your E2/T ratio is fine, slightly below average. If you lower total testosterone to around 800 ng/dL then estradiol may end up around 30 pg/mL. I'd cut the dose to 8-9 mg per day to get closer to these targets.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me