Foot pain, tingling numbness after im shot

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paulc

Dr. Injected 90 MG im and day after I got big toe pain, numbness and tingling. Had these side effects ever since that day. Even after coming off for nine months now. Still experiencing same. Feels like permanent damage done. Any thoughts. Thank you in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Dr. Injected 90 MG im and day after I got big toe pain, numbness and tingling. Had these side effects ever since that day. Even after coming off for nine months now. Still experiencing same. Feels like permanent damage done. Any thoughts. Thank you in advance
What gauge and needle size syringe did you use? Where did you inject?

Systemlord

Dr. Injected 90 MG im and day after I got big toe pain, numbness and tingling.
You can no longer get any benefits or side effects if not on TRT. I think it's purely a coincidence that you got toe pain after an IM shot. I'm willing to go as far to say perhaps TRT aggravated some unknown condition already present prior to the shot.

Last edited:

Paulc

You can no longer get any benefits or side effects if not on TRT. I think it's purely a coincidence that you got toe pain after an IM shot. I'm willing to go as far to say perhaps TRT aggravated some unknown condition already present prior to the shot.
It was 18 gauge, 1 in needle and I'm sorry it was .9 ml or 180 MG worth of test cyp. I was also on pellets 20 every 3 months for 5 years before this with no side effects other then feeling like shit towards end. That is why I switched to injections only to have this very annoying side effect. I tried lowering dose to 5 MG daily subq and still experienced same side. I tried enanthate, same thing. I even tried pellets again for 2 rounds and my feet were on fire. Then tried daily compounded cream and same thing. After 3 years of trying everything under sun. I gave up completely. And now 9 months after stopping everything I still have toe pain and numbness although not as bad as on t. I am not diebetic I've been to neuro doc brain scan everything no one can give me answer. I feel as thought after I took that big dose it did so irreversible damage. Thx again in advance

Vince

Super Moderator
It was 18 gauge, 1 in needle and I'm sorry it was .9 ml or 180 MG worth of test cyp. I was also on pellets 20 every 3 months for 5 years before this with no side effects other then feeling like shit towards end. That is why I switched to injections only to have this very annoying side effect. I tried lowering dose to 5 MG daily subq and still experienced same side. I tried enanthate, same thing. I even tried pellets again for 2 rounds and my feet were on fire. Then tried daily compounded cream and same thing. After 3 years of trying everything under sun. I gave up completely. And now 9 months after stopping everything I still have toe pain and numbness although not as bad as on t. I am not diebetic I've been to neuro doc brain scan everything no one can give me answer. I feel as thought after I took that big dose it did so irreversible damage. Thx again in advance
If you want to continue injecting. I would consider using an easy touch 29 g or 27g 1/2-in syringe. I inject in the shoulders, sub q in the love handles and VG. In the shoulders and VG I do shallow IM.

Paulc

If you want to continue injecting. I would consider using an easy touch 29 g or 27g 1/2-in syringe. I inject in the shoulders, sub q in the love handles and VG. In the shoulders and VG I do shallow IM.
Yes I switched to 29g very shortly after the initial 18 gauge.

JDieken

Sounds like peripheral neuropathy to me. I've been suffering from that for eight years now. I believe diabetes is the number one cause.

Make sure you are checking your fasting sugars and get an A1c. This will tell you if you are pre-diabetic or diabetic.

Paulc

All great responses. Thank you. My fasting hemoglobin a1c was 5.2 which is non diabetic. I thought same. When dr. Injected into quad initially the foot pain was bi lateral. And continued to hurt years later on pellets, sub q and cream. How long could pain continue and why does it flare up with any form of exogenous t. Coffee is interesting. I drink a lot of coffee and I just recently cut consumption in half. Since this adjustment I have noticed some relief. Question: if this is cause, then why. Thx again. many minds make light work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me