Fire ants sensation all over my body!

Buy Lab Tests Online

AMS81

Hi all,
I have been on a low dose of cyp for 2.5 years as I had low as a 40 year old.
In the last 3-4 months or so, Every time I start to warm up, either due to weather or exercise, I have to go through a phase or extreme pins and needles/fire ants attacking all over body. Image of the a Niacin flush x100!
The other time it happens is when I am anxious or nervous.
The only way to actually mitigate the torment is to take a cold shower or go out in the winter cold.
HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?!?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I would try a shorter half-life formulation of TRT, like the newer oral testosterone undecanoate, Jatenzo, Orlando or Kyzatrex.

Your hormone levels will spike faster (within 2 hours) and decline faster (5-7 days) than when on cypionate.

How often do you inject?

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Hi all,
I have been on a low dose of cyp for 2.5 years as I had low as a 40 year old.
In the last 3-4 months or so, Every time I start to warm up, either due to weather or exercise, I have to go through a phase or extreme pins and needles/fire ants attacking all over body. Image of the a Niacin flush x100!
The other time it happens is when I am anxious or nervous.
The only way to actually mitigate the torment is to take a cold shower or go out in the winter cold.
HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?!?
I did a quick search and found no references to this as a side effect from taking T. And to me, if you've been on the same dose and doing well for years, it seems an unlikely cause. That is not to say that it can't happen, but I would not draw the conclusion that it is related. There are multiple etiologies, It may be entirely benign, but if it's that bad I'd see a doctor.

(I had it happen possibly from cancer drugs, possibly from severe iron overload)

Last edited:

Systemlord

A simple test would be to jump off your teat injections for a week and expose yoirself to the trigger situation. Simple quick elimination test
Even if his symptoms went away after stopping TRT for a time, that doesn’t mean that TRT is the cause, TRT may be triggering another underlining condition.

Belekas

nobody
I had the same pinning/needle effect when I would start doing my warmup cardio before a training session. Now off TRT and don't get that. But I don't remember good if it persisted all the time when I was on or not. I def will pay attention going forward if I decide to give TRT one more try.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me