Feel amazing after adding low dose HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaytonaJonah

So far so good I think. Lot of moving factors atm, but overall I feel pretty good. Don’t feel anything amazing or super noticeable like Anonymon does, but I feel a bit better mood wise I think since starting it. Currently taking 1.25mg EOD sublingually. Was a little worried about taking too much and getting into MAO-A inhibition territory, thus increasing serotonin as well as dopamine, hence only taking 1.25mg EOD SL. But might bump that up to 1.25mg ED SL after hearing how great Anonymon is feeling taking 2.5mg per day SL

Thanks for the update Gman. And good to hear you're responding positively to it. I'll report back if I get enough courage to try it like you're doing with small amounts at first.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

What differences did u notice between taking 1.25mg and 2.5mg SL per day?

Do u take it upon waking on an empty stomach or after a meal?

How long do u keep it under ur tongue before swallowing?
Everything about it just worked better. No downsides, other than everything feeling good enough to get caught up in. It always felt better at 2.5 over 1.25, even same day, so I just went back to 2.5. I’m not personally willing to try more. It’s working well enough.

I’m paranoid so I keep mine under my tongue in the morning for like 20 minutes as I’m getting ready. I have an electrolyte drink and some pills and then that. Probably don’t need to keep it there that long but I’m not eating or anything during that time anyway, and then I eat after.

I can see it making some people more prone to anger but I’m a calm person and in general it seems to make you more prone to do anything if you’re in need of it because pretty much everything can feel like a good idea, for better and worse.

Gman86

Everything about it just worked better. No downsides, other than everything feeling good enough to get caught up in. It always felt better at 2.5 over 1.25, even same day, so I just went back to 2.5. I’m not personally willing to try more. It’s working well enough.

I’m paranoid so I keep mine under my tongue in the morning for like 20 minutes as I’m getting ready. I have an electrolyte drink and some pills and then that. Probably don’t need to keep it there that long but I’m not eating or anything during that time anyway, and then I eat after.

I can see it making some people more prone to anger but I’m a calm person and in general it seems to make you more prone to do anything if you’re in need of it because pretty much everything can feel like a good idea, for better and worse.
Ya I’m anal too and keep mine under my tongue for around 20 mins on my way to work in the morning after I finish breakfast. Heard that taking it with food pretty significantly increases how much is absorbed. Not sure if that even matters tho when taking it sublingually.

I’m also a very calm person by nature. Haven’t noticed it making me more prone to anger or anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me