Fatigue after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve been experiencing fatigue after my injections for the past 5 months. The fatigue will last about 3-5 days and let up basically when testosterone is out my system. I’ve tried different brands, and even AI’s. Still the same result. What could be causing this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

I’ve been experiencing fatigue after my injections for the past 5 months. The fatigue will last about 3-5 days and let up basically when testosterone is out my system. I’ve tried different brands, and even AI’s. Still the same result. What could be causing this?

Subq or IM?

Its an allergic reaction and causing generalised systemic fatigue. Happens more with subq, but can still happen with IM. Immune response and associated allergic symptoms appear far greater (for me) when doing subq.

Mastodont

So they were all same ester but different brands, did they have different oils or preservatives? Also how long have you been running your dose that used to work?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Subq or IM?

Its an allergic reaction and causing generalised systemic fatigue. Happens more with subq, but can still happen with IM. Immune response and associated allergic symptoms appear far greater (for me) when doing subq.
My reaction to subq was so bad that I took two shots and gave up on TRT. I was breaking out in itchy acne all over my body. The guy I'm working with was able to persuade me that there could be a real difference in my experience on IM despite my skepticism. He was correct -- much smoother sailing with IM so far.

Subq or IM?

I do IM, and how can I fix this if it is allergic?

bixt

I do IM, and how can I fix this if it is allergic?

- Perhaps different brands, pharma,compounded, even UGL until you come right.
- Cypionate has less of this issue compared to enanthate/sust (I have seen posts of higher cortisol with enanthate vs cypionate, which could indicate a response to an allergy). Blends are the worst.
- Lower concentration shots (mainly an issue with UGL blends of esters totalling over 300mg/ml.)
- Smaller more frequent shots may provoke less immune response (to my personal perception)
- Most importantly (for me), I get an allergic response if injecting in the AM. I get similar responses to eating in the morning as well ( I cannot therefore eat breakfast). Linked to severe gut issues in remission in my case. I inject in the evening for this reason. Hcg does not cause this problem for me in the AM.
- Lastly, if you can’t make injections work due to this issue then you need to move on to creams or oral.

Mastodont

So what is causing this allergy, has anyone figured it out, the most logical would be a preservative like benzyl benzoate, which is commonly found in enanthate and for example nebido. Blends like sustanon do not have BB but benzyl alcohol, bb turns into benzyl alcohol in the body. There is a case of AS induced by nebido injection, but is is super rare. cypionate does not really exist in europe, what is usually in it as a preservative?

Systemlord

The fatigue will last about 3-5 days and let up basically when testosterone is out my system.
You're probably low on some vitamin or mineral. I would check your ferritin because testosterone influences RBC production which uses up iron and someone on TRT uses up more iron than someone not on TRT.

If you were having and allergic reaction, the injection site would be red or irritated and possibly swollen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me