Fast Falling Testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Simo

Hi, Im new to this forum. I have just had my second blood test back and my test has dropped from 4.44 to 1.35 in just 3 weeks. Is it normal to drop that fast. And does anyone know how long the process is to start TRTon the NHS? My Dr doen't seem to be clued in. Thanks!
Testosterone Results 01.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi, Im new to this forum. I have just had my second blood test back and my test has dropped from 4.44 to 1.35 in just 3 weeks. Is it normal to drop that fast. And does anyone know how long the process is to start TRTon the NHS? My Dr doen't seem to be clued in. Thanks!View attachment 42355
What time of day did you have your labs?

Best time is always early in the morning.

Systemlord

And does anyone know how long the process is to start TRTon the NHS? My Dr doen't seem to be clued in.
As far as doctors not being clued in to TRT, get used to it at the NHS! You looking for trouble going to the broken a** NHS for TRT, a fast track to misery! It's best to use Balance My Hormones in Dorset or The Men's Health Clinic in Ferndown, England.

Beware, these are cash only options.

Simo

What time of day did you have your labs?

Best time is always early in the morning.
If I remember right. when it was 4.44 I had my bloods done at 9 something. But the last blood test was 12:15. does it make but of a difference?

Simo

As far as doctors not being clued in to TRT, get used to it at the NHS! You looking for trouble going to the broken a** NHS for TRT, a fast track to misery! It's best to use Balance My Hormones in Dorset or The Men's Health Clinic in Ferndown, England.

Beware, these are cash only options.
I'll see how long it's going to take and if it's a length of time I'm not happy with I will go private. Also if they want to give me a patch or gel I'll go somewhere else because I read they arn't as effective as the injection.

Systemlord

If I remember right. when it was 4.44 I had my bloods done at 9 something. But the last blood test was 12:15. does it make but of a difference?
Your hormone levels naturally decline throughout the day, are higher in the morning, lower in the evening. Sleeping helps recover your peak hormone levels again in the morning.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Also if they want to give me a patch or gel I'll go somewhere else because I read they arn't as effective as the injection.
Injections are the most effective treatment. Be prepared, the injection protocols are also ineffective due to the longer injection intervals, leaving you hypogonadal before your next injection.

The NHS is very strict and doesn't allow doctors to think critically, or adapt to the individuals needs, they must follow the guidelines precisely. The doctors are handcuffed and therefore can't provide good treatment protocols.

You need to consider the long game, you spend 6 months getting treatment at the NHS, only to realize their ill equipped to deal with TRT, treatments are ineffective, you book an appointment with a private clinic, 3 months away and by late 2024 you start a more effective treatment protocol.

I wouldn't waste your time with the NHS!

Last edited:

Simo

Injections are the most effective treatment. Be prepared, the injection protocols are also ineffective due to the longer injection intervals, leaving you hypogonadal before your next injection.

The NHS is very strict and doesn't allow doctors to think critically, or adapt to the individuals needs, they must follow the guidelines precisely. The doctors are handcuffed and therefore can't provide good treatment protocols.

You need to consider the long game, you spend 6 months getting treatment at the NHS, only to realize their ill equipped to deal with TRT, treatments are ineffective, you book an appointment with a private clinic, 3 months away and by late 2024 you start a more effective treatment protocol.

I wouldn't waste your time with the NHS!
I think I will look into some clinics near me then and see how it goes. I gon't want to be waiting any longer than I have to because the effects of low T has been messing me up for some time. I asked the Drs and not one said low T could be the problem with me. I had to research myself and request twice for a T blood test. and It just takes weeks between appointments. NHS it completely broken. Thanks for the advice. I couldn't find any info about the NHS and test anywhere.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me