New TRT user in the UK

Buy Lab Tests Online

madmanny

Hi there, I am fairly new to TRT, I am receiving treatment in the UK on the NHS, i was hoping you guys can help me.

I recently went through a huge weight loss, I lost 215 pounds, it took roughly 25 months. My current weight is 225 and I am roughly 190 cm tall. One of the things they don’t tell you about huge weight loss (sorry to sound like a YouTuber) is that your endocrine system gets totally wrecked, this is common amongst boxers and MMA fighters. It was very unlikely to bounce back due to length of time of being obese.

After having some blood tests I realised my testosterone was very low, that of a 85 year old man. I was suffering a lot of the symptoms, fatigue, brain fog, ed etc.

After discussing with my endocrinologist about treatment, I initially requested HCG and Testosterone enantate. She agreed to start me on a gel. She seemed really apprehensive to use HCG and she wouldn’t recommend a aromatase inhibitor.

I started on Testim but after 5 days I said to my doctor it wasn’t practical and she switched me to sustanon 250 every 4 weeks.

I told the nurse that I was starting to feel some of the negative effects again after 11 days so she brought the treatment forward two weeks. I have had 2 injections so far. I have my next round of blood tests in 2 months but I might ask to bring it forward.

Everything does feel great, recovering a lot better, and I feel so confident, but I can’t orgasm, it’s like the sesnsitivty has just gone and now it seems the Wood has just been cut down. Really frustrating as I am starting to regularly date after a very long layoff. The first few days were not too bad but it is getting worse. How normal is this? How can I rectify it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The NHS doesn't fill me with much confidence, we here horror stories all the time and the doctors just aren't knowledgeable enough to replace hormones. Estrogen management if critical for TRT to be successful and I can assure you your doctor is inept in this area.

Estrogen management is a make or break for erection and orgasm quality, estrogen levels that are too high or too low will cause problems for both erection and orgasm quality.

The fact that you are here asking for help tells me your doctor isn't working out. The NHS isn't the answer.

Without the necessary labs we are just guessing at what might be the problem.

madmanny

Thank you, I have requested some blood tests for next week and I will post the results. I also requested to be switched from sustanon to enanthate

madmanny

I have attached my blood results.

I took my first injection for Testosterone Enanate in the afternoon on the the same day.

Attachments

• 3B7ADD44-1258-4C2F-92D0-970BBF05322D.jpeg
    3B7ADD44-1258-4C2F-92D0-970BBF05322D.jpeg
    743 KB · Views: 66
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel